The online racing simulator
GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
Le Mans 1970 with a 908/6 has me hooked. I'm a bit iffy about using VLM's stuff as they have, being blunt, had a shit attitude toward GTR2 though (look it up for more)
#277 - AJS
Quote from Inouva :Are you sure?

I tryed just now and got 1 more key

I tried again and now it worked!
Quote from Inouva :Did you apply the FFB patch?

No, I didn't know one existed. It's not in the first post.
Quote from Inouva :

***Note*** After installed P&G mod in the root dir of GTR2 P&G folder there is a "patcher" called * PGPatcher.exe * This should add the Terrain Patch (Makes cars with low hp more easy to drive off from the sand trap ) and the FFB patch

From first post...
Oh. I didn't plan on registering on random websites to get some mods but guess I must.
Quote from BullHorn :Oh. I didn't plan on registering on random websites to get some mods but guess I must.

Believe me it worth

But i like a loot more P&G there is a loot of good work there

Anyone who wanna practice or race make me know it
I put some of those tracks on kiyoshi server... will be trying them out in a while.
Quote from Kiyoshi :I put some of those tracks on kiyoshi server... will be trying them out in a while.

What tracks?, also jrd already have a server =P
I didn't see his server online for a few days now.
Quote from Kiyoshi :I didn't see his server online for a few days now.

..., i'm seeing right now...

So, are enough people interested for a race?
I'm free now, so gona be checking the thread to join into a race
Quick question, how big is the game, and how big (total) is the add-ons and patches you need to download?
Quote from The Very End :Quick question, how big is the game, and how big (total) is the add-ons and patches you need to download?

Power and glory take up to 3gb of HDD ( Including Nordschleife / Lemans 1977 / monaco 2008 )

And GTR2 almost 4 gb or a bit more ( with GT500 and ALMS )
I'm here, just eating.
Ok, what server? yours or the Jrd?
Mine if the ping is ok for you. I put Donnington, Nordschleife, Monaco & LeMans on it in rotation.
Quote from Kiyoshi :Mine if the ping is ok for you. I put Donnington, Nordschleife, Monaco & LeMans on it in rotation.

on my way
More races? or do i trow me into Star trek voyager season 5?
I have some time now, so Star Trek after you throw yourself off the track
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
we leave it for tomorrow kiyo, i have a load of updates for windowns...
oky, thanks for racing, it was fun.
This might be a stupid question but I can't select different tracks in P&G. I've followed all the instructions, installed the games and patches and everything works apart from changing from the default. I get Imola and the Special touring cars.

I had downloaded Bathurst for GRT2 and it's in the list and I can see the map under circuit but doesn't load.

Any ideas?
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva : asd

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG