The online racing simulator
LFS - Talkbox
(7 posts, started )
LFS - Talkbox
Nice as always mate. The idea is a little bit in progress, but in general the same, but i don't judge you, 'cos u actually cant get anything more from just drifting around a course on one or another layout
I love the beginning where the songs change, great video!
big big thanks!
Quite annoying vid to be honest.
Another video with nice music but just cars drifiting...

Always the same thing, cars seen in the ground level, drifting, with a nice music from background... I just watch those videos to listen the music...

If was anything like Fast and The Furious, with drift like a race or a competition, ok, but its just cars drifting, in same angle, every and every video!

Its needing any tipe of different idea, anything different, like a drift competition, onboard drifting, anything...

Quote from Si Mclaren :Another video with nice music but just cars drifiting...

Always the same thing, cars seen in the ground level, drifting, with a nice music from background... I just watch those videos to listen the music...

If was anything like Fast and The Furious, with drift like a race or a competition, ok, but its just cars drifting, in same angle, every and every video!

Its needing any tipe of different idea, anything different, like a drift competition, onboard drifting, anything...

sure, i'll make some one with race, or rally... idk when but i'll

so, thanks for watching

LFS - Talkbox
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG