The online racing simulator
Mika Salo´s helmet skin request
(13 posts, started )
I would like to have similar helmet than Salo´s! But one thing what i would want to be different is the blue parts of the helmet. It would be nice if they are colored green And the part where Mika´s name is written in helmet it would be very nice if my player name "Alchemist" could be there ^^

Here is the picture from Mika`s helmet. I also uploaded my teams car that if someone will make this and change the color for green.

Attached images
seta.jpg
Post up a piece of the skin if you dont want the whole skin posted. This way it will be absolutly the same, since the reflection could change the tone.

Also, do you need the marlboro on it?
Shit, I started to make it the other day, and JazzOn's going to own me now

Don't stop if you started Jazz, I'd be glad to see it
Lol, cheers mate. I have started and the base is complete... and that's probably all i'll do. I might put the red line in there, but i'm not sure about the marlboro... I'm quite annoyed by it now
That's what was making me wonder too, I just thought I'd let it blank, like no tobacco liveries
Ok, so, I tried, not the best possible, but still took me some time ^^

Made 2 versions, differing for Green tone. Tell me which one you prefer
Attached images
Alchemist.jpg
hehe, definitely a different approach. I've placed the sidestripe a little higher and more forwards, and the top stirpe is in my version thinker. I cant post a pic atm, but will release my version as salo replica (just not happy withe the logos yet)

Good effort tho, Mullog

PS. don't know if you have it but look for squale's kit. It has a version with front vent that is similar to the salo helmet. With them you can follow the top line for better proportion, if you know what i mean ...well at least that'S what i've done xD
Yes, my version is not accurate at all, just barely took the generic shape by eye and built from there. The backstrip is not large enough, the side strip too, and too low. But that was just a quick shot, I don't fancy skinning too much atm ^^

Your version will definitely be better, no doubt Can't wait to see it
Always a matter of perspective
Sorry JazzOn and Mullog! I have been on little vacation and didn´t remember to check for repyis! But thanks Mullog your skin is looking really good i prefer the darker green more If you are still working with the skin JazzOn i would of course like to see it too! And about the malboro it would be nice ad on if that´s possible
Yeah, the marlboro is the bottleneck in this project xD

I'll finish it, but i have started another and plan to finish that.
Attached images
misa_screen.jpg
Wow that looks cool
can't wait for this helmet!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG