NASCAR Heat Platinum Cup Series - Season 3 by RR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;feature=youtube_gdata

Everyone is welcomed to join us at http://www.revolutionaryracing.info for our 3rd Cup Season. We just finished our Pre-Season and are awaiting the new mod release by the mod squad next week to start our 3rd season. We are the only league in NASCAR HEAT that runs live caution flags with a pacecar and lucky dog procedures because we have admins to monitor each event.
Thank you,
Ray
http://forum.revolutionaryracing.info
Do post more.
Ok, it is a game that has been licensed by developers (MGI & HASBRO) and is now owned by the community. You can LEGALLY get the game for free. A new mod is coming out next week to support 2012 stuff and reorganize the game for ease of use (it will have grand am prototypes, cup, etc which will all be updated), but the game can support 43 cars online in one field if the server can. It is low on system resources, but still looks great (if not as good as lfs). Texture updates, nice models, and mods allow the community to expand.

The races are on Sunday @ 7pm eastern for our league, but there are others including road courses (oh, we already have rockingham). It's not as realistic as iRacing, but it was the first game with 3d physics!

The community is tightly knit, everyone is mature and mostly everyone puts time in to practice. Sets are available for all tracks and it's great fun. It isnt like NR2k3 where there are millions of sights for one game.
The OP contains a broken link to your forum (no need for www), btw.
Thanks, forgot about the subdomain redirection. Once you signup at our site etc. you can post questions about getting the game setup. I recommend signing up at www.themodsquad.info and www.heatfinder.net aswell
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok, it is a game that has been licensed by developers (MGI & HASBRO) and is now owned by the community. You can LEGALLY get the game for free. A new mod is coming out next week to support 2012 stuff and reorganize the game for ease of use (it will have grand am prototypes, cup, etc which will all be updated), but the game can support 43 cars online in one field if the server can. It is low on system resources, but still looks great (if not as good as lfs). Texture updates, nice models, and mods allow the community to expand.

The races are on Sunday @ 7pm eastern for our league, but there are others including road courses (oh, we already have rockingham). It's not as realistic as iRacing, but it was the first game with 3d physics!

The community is tightly knit, everyone is mature and mostly everyone puts time in to practice. Sets are available for all tracks and it's great fun. It isnt like NR2k3 where there are millions of sights for one game.

Is that at themodsquad and Platinum G3? I loved G2 but couldn't get it to run right on Wn7
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is that at themodsquad and Platinum G3? I loved G2 but couldn't get it to run right on Wn7

there were a few issues in G2 that happened on Win7. There have been some updates called Heat Essentials 2 that help eliminate them. also there are guides. If your OS is win7 32 bit then it is much more difficult than the 64 bit OS. Let me know if you need assistance.
NOTE TO OVERSEAS PLAYERS:
Quote from Raybee@ThemodSquad :Can you do me a favor and tell your friends there that this problem is not on their end. It has to do with Nuke Sentinel on our site. I see the whole range for those 2 IP's you sent me are in a "Reserved" area of Nuke Sentinel.... so I need to get with TWChad and have him set it up where that raneg will be free to get here.
I'd do it myself, but when it comes to Nuke Sentinel (which keeps spammers and hackers out) I can easily screw up the whole site if I'm not careful, so I always let Chad handle those issues, since he knows where to look, and what to do to fix it.
So just drop a note to those guys, and anyone else from overseas like that you run across, and tell them to just be patient, since it is due to our security features here and its not an issue on their end. Our site does work, but some IP ranges are just currently not set correctly for their areas to allow them access. We'll get it fixed, so I hope they can be patient for a day or two.
And be sure and get their usernames they'd be using so they can be approved a bit quicker when they are able to get here and get signed up.
Tell them we apologize for the inconvenience.

If you are having issues PM me your error and i will forward to admins
I'm glad of that, since my iP LOVES to give me obscure ranges like 2.100.whatever.whatever.

Now. League Q, would they be okay with a total and utter n00b stinking up the field?
if your talking about RR, no we would be fine... just practice and get there early so we can make sure your safe.
Midnight for me, liable to run out of caffeine for....what, a 2-3hr race?
45 minutes
Sweet, now....it runs on a netbook, so chances are I'd race in bed on my netbook, sadly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG