The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Woah. Looks badass with that Hello Kitty pillow...

I know man, i do that for other people so they can see me rocking my hello kitty pillow like a boss....

Was just for fun actually but it is still there.
My 206 RC, wheels are 58 days old with 8mm spacers

Not my favorite car but nicely done
Really I don't like old cars haha
Quote from Klutch :"Mum, dad, but i want this car NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

lol.

First, I complain about how my brother got a new car last year when his old car actually worked.

Then I resort to rolloing on the floor and screaming.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yorkshire is mostly for riding motorbikes like a dick and then blaming car drivers when you get yourself killed. And there's really only the moors and dales that have interesting roads, the rest of Yorkshire is like the rest of anywhere else - stationary traffic.

For the interesting roads I would go to the Isle of Man. Dunno about the other stuff tho.
Lake District sez hai.
Nice 206, would change the wheels personally.

106 are nice cars to if you make them nice, but your wheels
Lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Avoid London then...

I am not staying in London thats for sure !

Quote from Franky.S :alreeady told him where to not go

but dont know wheres good place for him in england

lies
Quote from Rappa Z :Well that's sorta hard to do if he's getting rid of this car by the summer?

e2, oddball question, what's the ground clearence?

Right now is about 2.5 inches. but fully adjustable suspension. Bilstein pss9

Quote from BlueFlame :Yorkshire. That's the only place that has what you're looking for. Decent job opportunities in and around Leeds too if that's also what you're looking for.

Just search Yorkshire in google images (ignoring the pictures of dogs) and you'll see how beautiful it is.

Thanks,ill look in to it.not the dogs XD
Got this on Saturday. £950, D16Y7, 90k full service history by honda. Owned by an old woman. Drives lovely --- Time to start modding

Nice Civic. Don't waste money on engine mods though. The D16Y7 only puts out around 105hp IIRC, and won't give much due to being a SOHC non-vtec unless you go the FI route and throw money at it.

B16 swap would cost no more than £500 for everything, and even stock will give you 160hp+ to play with.

Nathan's right. The fuel infectors from the outer cylinder walls will ultimately halt the amount of horses being released to the engine bay. Your only hope is to cut the brake circuits to compensate for power out.
My car and previous truck.
Now on Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread. Crazy grip tires.
Limited to 130 which I hit easily.
Will have reprogrammed right before I sell it to reach higher.
I will have to go a little less than two hours away to use that same stretch of road.
Other people that drive it scrape the crap out of the bottom.
Has a regular K&N air filter.
Only premium gasoline and synthetic oil.
http://www.productwiki.com/upl ... ssurance_tripletred_1.jpg
Attached images
1 011x.jpg
1 012x.jpg
1 013x.jpg
1 014x.jpg
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Nice and clean, i would have dropped it though. ;P
Quote from G!NhO :Nice and clean, i would have dropped it though. ;P

It's yours for €1100.
Just bought a new car so no thanks, its a 520i right?
Always wondered what the insurance and tax is?

Mine with a hood bra, i love it and yes it is not only for looks.

93 Civic EG
Bored, So here is what i drive in the summer

Quote from G!NhO :Just bought a new car so no thanks, its a 520i right?
Always wondered what the insurance and tax is?

Mine with a hood bra, i love it and yes it is not only for looks.

It's a 518i. Under the bonnet you'll find an M43 engine which was introduced in 1993. It does 0-100km/h in 10,8 seconds and it'll outrun both your cars to 200km/h.

Insurance costs me 53 euros a month and because it weighs 1350kg it costs 55 euros a month to own.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's a 518i. Under the bonnet you'll find an M43 engine which was introduced in 1993. It does 0-100km/h in 10,8 seconds and it'll outrun both your cars to 200km/h.

Insurance costs me 53 euros a month and because it weighs 1350kg it costs 55 euros a month to own.

Haha! 1350kg with 114hp right? My jetta is 938kg with 90hp, but it's an automatic.... So slow. Both of my cars will not reach 200kph.

Not really that expensive.
Quote from G!NhO :Haha! 1350kg with 114hp right? My jetta is 938kg with 90hp, but it's an automatic.... So slow. Both of my cars will not reach 200kph.

Not really that expensive.

Mine is pretty fast. I managed to get it up to 200km/h (GPS verified) on the Oberhausen straight.
Pretty neat! I only got 190kmh gps in my bimmer, 7kph less than original....
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG