The online racing simulator
Quote from W3RRD :Thanks for the info! I will try those for sure. Also, I think they should have vent/teamspeak servers!!!!

Cargame already have a teamspeak server.
oh ok great!
Skins
Hi,

How do you edit the skins to put photo's and picture's on the skin .
Hi, im a new in live for speed
i just see there will be the sciroco in this game, so i want buy it when the patch s3 will be released
Quote from Kyle-Caz :How do you edit the skins to put photo's and picture's on the skin.

Hello and welcome to LFS!

You can use any photo/image editing software to make your own skins or edit existing ones. Photoshop and GIMP (which is free) are possibily used around here for making skins. Miscrosoft Paint can be used, but is not recommended.

Its quite easy to make a skin (if you are generally computer savvy and can find your away around the image editting software), but you will need patience and some creativity to make great skins (along with some practise).

Lots of help is available in the LFS Manual and under the skins subforum here to make the job easier. Search the forum and you're bound to get pleanty of tips and tricks...

To get started, have a look at the relevant page in the LFS Manual: Skin tutorial which covers the basics. And have a look at this post.

Hope that helped!
Hi all! Im a "interlude" lfs player. I played lfs about 4 months then i stopped and now im again playing it for some seriously. Well, i have a new g27 im adapting to this and this is more comfortable for me, before i had a Levelup X. Well, goodbye!!! (Sorry for my bad english, im spanish, argentinian :shy
Hope to see you at the track tiinano!
hello people,

im Dievoorje91 from the Netherlands. Ive been racing for week maybe 2 now and im loving it all the way.

See ya!
I am looking forward to racing with you Dievoorje91! I enjoy racing the Formula BMW on the Blackwood Grand Prix track. There are a lot of good Demo tracks for this racing platform.

Be courteous and be fast! See you at the track.

Joe
hi Dievoorje91 all the best of luck for you fbm days,i enjoy it greatly myself
Quote from tiinano :Hi all! Im a "interlude" lfs player. I played lfs about 4 months then i stopped and now im again playing it for some seriously. Well, i have a new g27 im adapting to this and this is more comfortable for me, before i had a Levelup X. Well, goodbye!!! (Sorry for my bad english, im spanish, argentinian :shy

I think you must be awesome guy as you say on every post "goodbye"!

Nothing wrong there, but it is so awesome
-
(macwre1) DELETED by macwre1
LFS addict!
Hello mates!! I started playing LFS in 2008, joint this website in 2010, and now began to play multiplayer about a week ago and I am loving it.
I guess ill introduce myself too, though im not new player but haven't used the forums alot. Most people who play FBM should already know me, playing pretty much at AA or Mrc servers, also part of AA team. I want to get S2 too but have some money problems (poor student) at moment so not possible yet. But hey hope to see you all in some tight races!
Hello Crizze! I can see that your times are quite fast. Hope to see you soon.
Quote from Joe Kumpf :Hello Crizze! I can see that your times are quite fast. Hope to see you soon.

Hope to see you too
Sorry for double-post but could someone please upload my skin also, can't till i get S2
Hello everyone.
I am a begginer ,and played lfs about 1 week and i'm loving it.My favorite race type is drift,but i like all of them.Can wait to became an s2 license.
Sorry for my bad english.
Hi From Aus
Just wanted to say hi, I'm a big fan of racing sims but have never owned an actual car and the only other online game I've ever played is a hunting game called The Hunter
Hello leo1954au... Good to hear from a mate from down under. Lots of good racing going on here. Since you are fairly new, you might want to use Demo sites to race on for a while. There are a lot of good tracks with great people willing to help new people get up to speed. Hope to see you soon! Joe (Wheldon 77)
Quote from Joe Kumpf :Hello leo1954au... Good to hear from a mate from down under. Lots of good racing going on here. Since you are fairly new, you might want to use Demo sites to race on for a while. There are a lot of good tracks with great people willing to help new people get up to speed. Hope to see you soon! Joe (Wheldon 77)

Thanks will try Demo site first off, I did have a go at iRacing but having never owned a car I found it hard knowing when to change the gears up and down I normaly use to Auto gears on my racing sims but I do own a Momo racing wheel
Hello!

In all seriousnes DON'T DO IT! I started sim racing maybe 6 years ago and got hooked! I have spent a small fortune on sim gear, been almost divorced from my wife (not joking) and have now bought a real race car and turned into a petrolhead nurd. My charm with the ladies is now null etc

Take up knitting it's far cheaper and your girlfriend will love you!
Hello everyone...total noob here. Signed up for a S1 licence minutes after I heard of this game. I was just trying to find out whether GT5 will finally be available for PC sometime soon (I only play racing games) when I stumbled across an article on alternative games such as LFS. Gladly I checked it out

I've been using a Thrustmaster 5-in-1 V3 steering wheel for almost six years now and what CMR05 couldn't do in years, LFS did in one weekend...

Attached images
P1050746.JPG
Quote from thexlnc :Hello everyone...total noob here. Signed up for a S1 licence minutes after I heard of this game. I was just trying to find out whether GT5 will finally be available for PC sometime soon (I only play racing games) when I stumbled across an article on alternative games such as LFS. Gladly I checked it out

I've been using a Thrustmaster 5-in-1 V3 steering wheel for almost six years now and what CMR05 couldn't do in years, LFS did in one weekend...

Hi thexlnc and welcome to lfs.you will be glad you found LFS it is a great simulator and you will meet some good people,,all the best
Hello! I'm not really that new to LFS, but meh. Sticking to thread, saying hi worldwide.

And today i was slightly drifting with another Latvia guy. Made a screenshot.
Hello everyone!

I've been playing LFS for around 1-2 months now and still a noob! But i'm working my way to better lap times .

I was wondering if there are any active leagues right now that a guy like me can join?

Thanks

New players say hi here
(3726 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG