The online racing simulator
Guarantee you the same people who are bitching about the racing at Bristol now will be bitching about it a year or two after they re-reconfigure it.
Looks like it was a good race reading the comments . At first I thought I pass Bristol because the last bristol I saw was just filled with revenge wrecking. But looks like I was wrong. Too bad I already know who wins it
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Guarantee you the same people who are bitching about the racing at Bristol now will be bitching about it a year or two after they re-reconfigure it.

Depends on what the new cars offer at this new configuration. If it's a mix of the two I don't think they will. The people I've heard complain most I've known to be long time fans, and many of them understand and like the new style, but still prefer the old one. This is from being at the track last August
Was a relatively good race imho. Tires were a bit too good and durable which made the race too much hotlapping contest...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Guarantee you the same people who are bitching about the racing at Bristol now will be bitching about it a year or two after they re-reconfigure it.

"It still isn't the same"
"The fresh concrete has too much grip"
"The CoT sucks"
"The tires suck"
"The bumpers line up"
"Drivers are no longer aggressive"
"NASCAR is not allowing drivers to race hard anymore"
"NASCAR sucks"
"It's Kyle Busch's fault"
Quote from PMD9409 :"It still isn't the same"
"The fresh concrete has too much grip"
"The CoT sucks"
"The tires suck"
"The bumpers line up"
"Drivers are no longer aggressive"
"NASCAR is not allowing drivers to race hard anymore"
"NASCAR sucks"
"It's Kyle Busch's fault"

You forgot to blame it on Steven Wallace also.
Quote from JackDaMaster :You forgot to blame it on Steven Wallace also.

And to go acuse Toyota of cheating and running jobs out of America (even though people should know that Toyota brought jobs more than it took, and NAFTA is more to blame)
I would have blamed him, if he still had a ride. Even his dad found out its a lost cause. Can't get much worse than that.
Lol
Quote from PMD9409 :I would have blamed him, if he still had a ride. Even his dad found out its a lost cause. Can't get much worse than that.

One of those things that's only funny because it's true
Qualifying is about to take place for the Sprint Cup at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. My money's on a MWR car getting the pole I'm afriad (I'm happy if it's Martin, or should I say "Epic Swag"? ) but disappointed otherwise.

Manufacturer Standings

Courious race that I'm going to be sure to look at more this year. Each make has exactly 1 win this year after 4 races. Ford leads Chevy by 1 point
I like this race for my team....
I hate rained out races, but if it wasn't for the rain I think that it might have went the whole way caution free . 129 / 200 laps complete with only 1 caution for rain which never did end (well it did end into a red and checkered flag I guess )
Not too bad in the fantasy league... 119 points this round.
Forgot to change my line-up this week.. in the legue I have with my friends I'm 3rd with 100 more points total thanks to the Auto Club 400
It worries me that he sounds like he's going to try something slightly different again instead of just going back to the exact old track. Just hope they don't screw it up again, I figure they've probably learned from their mistakes though.
Quote from UncleBenny :It worries me that he sounds like he's going to try something slightly different again instead of just going back to the exact old track. Just hope they don't screw it up again, I figure they've probably learned from their mistakes though.

I hope they do basically the same old track with maybe a little bit of variable banking just to hopefully save some of the possible spins from occuring. Of course it would just help a little and would be much slower on the outside still. Make it so the first outside lane would not just have to lay over so that there might be close finishes, but basically the same track. Around .200 of a second slower per lane towards the outside would be nice once you put two cars side by side. The inside would definitly win though eventually
Cars will now autonomously run into jet driers, and Keselowksi can tweet the entire race
Autonomous revenge wrecking?
It'll still win more than Jr

:hide:
Call me an idiot but what is it that red thing that Harvick is wearing under his helmet and what does it do?
It's basically a bandanna, also seen in Formula in the 70's, just to protect the neck from various stuff.. also if it wind breathes on the neck for too long, you might catch a cold.
Watching stats off phine : kasey kahnes car shows some smoke.. So much for 4th

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG