The online racing simulator
Driving tips for rallycross?
(48 posts, started )
Yepzor, lifting the throttle while airborne seemed to do the trick. I just survived my first 7 lap single player rallycross and finished 2nd (even though some AI bastard knocked me around at the beginning of the race) Woo, such a joy of success.

Though I have to confess, I don't know anything about racing, especially about tuning cars! So I'll be reading some threads about that.

-v
Quote from MrSam :server [MRc] Master Rally is the best demo server so you can find,
The server is only reachable with Rally tires and locked to a limit of PB 1:12:00.

Of course if you choose the bad servers as [AA] Rallycross or France Pro Crash is the same, many crashers!

Don't start that with that kind of shit here and make AA server look bad... think before you talk.
Quote from Crizze :Don't start that with that kind of shit here and make AA server look bad... think before you talk.

I say the truth, just open your eyes and see
Quote from MrSam :I say the truth, just open your eyes and see

What i see? That we have server with 12players and 2 limads up? What are you seeing? And the main point is that why would you even mock other server, i can understand that you suggest your own server but really? Say all the other server are bad? geez..
Quote from Crizze :What i see? That we have server with 12players and 2 limads up? What are you seeing? And the main point is that why would you even mock other server, i can understand that you suggest your own server but really? Say all the other server are bad? geez..

I did not say all the servers but only your Rally.
you can reach the track with road tires in your server Rally, automatically there are crashers.
2 admins today wow, congratulations.

I just wanted to say that there are many crashers, but if you do not like, it's not my problem
"bad" depends entirely on your viewpoint and what you see as important in a server. I would say, yes the AA Rallyx server does have more crashers than MRc, but the main reason is because it doesn't have a time limit imposed. This means there will be slower and less experienced drivers there than the MRc server, and yes, inevitably more crashes as a result. So, it kind of depends on what you want - busier and welcoming to newbies, or less racers and cleaner/faster racing. Unless you're under 1:12 times, you don't really have much option between the two anyway!

But lumping the AA server in with a crash server and simply labelling it as "bad" is a stretch too far I think. We are actively seeking more limads for RallyX too so hopefully it will improve, and I think we should also consider the tyre restriction.
Quote from meddc :"bad" depends entirely on your viewpoint and what you see as important in a server. I would say, yes the AA Rallyx server does have more crashers than MRc, but the main reason is because it doesn't have a time limit imposed. This means there will be slower and less experienced drivers there than the MRc server, and yes, inevitably more crashes as a result. So, it kind of depends on what you want - busier and welcoming to newbies, or less racers and cleaner/faster racing. Unless you're under 1:12 times, you don't really have much option between the two anyway!

But lumping the AA server in with a crash server and simply labelling it as "bad" is a stretch too far I think. We are actively seeking more limads for RallyX too so hopefully it will improve, and I think we should also consider the tyre restriction.

You know, when we opened the MRc team, all our servers was popular. Of course we had 3/laps in all servers and no restriction on any servers. We received an email from EQW telling us you use bad my tool.

finally we agreed to restrictions on our servers. and now it's your server that has no restrictions and full crashers. it is ironic

so for me it is a "bad" servers for the race. there is nothing wicked in 'bad' but if my message allows your server to evolve, I'm happy also
I think the opinion that it's full of crashers doesn't bear out my experience or that of others I have spoken to. For sure, we have some less experienced people there, but whenever I have raced there, it's been good racing, and others have said the same. So by all means promote your servers, but please don't do it by badmouthing other servers. I'm not aware of any of the history you refer to and not sure it's relevant to the current debate. It's good that people have a choice of servers with different restrictions and I would never say anything bad about MRc - I think we have to co-exist.
Unfortunately we are unable to understand us. drive in a server rally with tires road, people will not improve. Now if you prefer to have servers full it's your problem after all. I ask nothing of you, and I will not impose anything, but I would continue to say that your server is a server crash (bad server) as the road tires are allowed.
I did not need to promote my server rally. everybody know where are the best rally drivers demo and the server rally . which is a shame, is you do not show the example. but everyone does what he wants from his servers
Everybody starts from somewhere, so without AA your servers would be useless because you wouldnt have anybody "new" because they all dont have fast enough pb's, when I started I did 1:15's

Also the "quality" in your server is just because you have the fastest people who still do rallyx in your team and people go there, it hasn't got that much to do with the server itself. You go to the server where you will have the best race, so if you have fast people in your team who go to your server, other fast people will go there. Exactly the same reason people go to iRacing, most people I speak to would agree that LFS gives them that fun factor more - but it doesnt mean anything if the competition isnt there

and as stupuid an argument this is, your posts still are great reading everytime. lololol
Quote from IsaacPrice :Everybody starts from somewhere, so without AA your servers would be useless because you wouldnt have anybody "new" because they all dont have fast enough pb's, when I started I did 1:15's

Also the "quality" in your server is just because you have the fastest people who still do rallyx in your team and people go there, it hasn't got that much to do with the server itself. You go to the server where you will have the best race, so if you have fast people in your team who go to your server, other fast people will go there. Exactly the same reason people go to iRacing, most people I speak to would agree that LFS gives them that fun factor more - but it doesnt mean anything if the competition isnt there

and as stupuid an argument this is, your posts still are great reading everytime. lololol

I almost agree with everything. but we also have a beginner server so no need for AA.

and even then it's still fun, it's the first (AA) to make me comment on my servers before because I had no restriction. but now that AA has no restrictions one should say anything. it is hypocritical
Quote from IsaacPrice :and as stupuid an argument this is, your posts still are great reading everytime. lololol

in same time, nobody ask you something
most of the people in this forum are the first to say do race without restrictions is not good and it's killing LFS.

But when it's AA team everyone closes its mouth.
let me laugh

Quote from MrSam :But when it's AA team everyone closes its mouth.
let me laugh

:bananalla
I have just say that AA has a bad server Rally, I have not insulted anyone
Quote from MrSam :I have just say that AA has a bad server Rally, I have not insulted anyone

You obviously have otherwise they wouldn't feel insulted.
Me, I don't get offended easily and I think the only issue here is your use of the word "bad" which is a subjective term, and of course, the subsequent argumentative posts from everyone. I think we should apologise to whoever started this thread for going off topic :yel: Sorry!
Quote from meddc :You obviously have otherwise they wouldn't feel insulted.
Me, I don't get offended easily and I think the only issue here is your use of the word "bad" which is a subjective term, and of course, the subsequent argumentative posts from everyone. I think we should apologise to whoever started this thread for going off topic :yel: Sorry!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just wanted to say that the server was not well
Sorry again
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
I continued to say that server without admin, are bad servers !
as you say the rally MRc servers are often empty, but I prefer to drive with three people, that having 10 crashers.
after this is only my opinion!

I hope that I will not have all AA on me again

I do not race now because I'm very busy, and then also LFS is boring for me now.

applications in MRc are closed, but you can always ask Skswat if he will accept you
-
-
Quote from Frunze118 :Yes Sam i accept with you. Server without admin not good server. Right now i play on AA and it's full. Half of players are cheaters and noone want to ban it. Sam, don't be so angry i hate crashers too.
How i can write message to skswat ? I think you can delete some members from Mrc because they haven't accaunt. If you want you can watch all accaunts and delete people with bad time, cheaters, racists and others. I can help with this.

I think Mrc good team. Maybe best rally team of LFS ever. You have really cool drivers. Skswat real racer ? Also you can make 1 10 limit for MRc Master Rally server. I think all good drivers have this time. Mrc big team, can't understand why servers empty

Thanks mate, i'll check your statistics races and I would answer you by PM from forum MRc for tomorrow.
-
-
the air attack servers always have crashers, every race, every corner and the admins do nothing

MRC is boss, an extra lap, deece admins that actually administrate and the locked to 1.20.00 pb it brilliant, keeps first time players and supernoobs out and makes for clean racing (most of the time)

-
#47 - Emyn
Just a simple tip: practicing. WR setup should be good enough. So just practice, online or offline. You are getting better anyway. Ofc everyone's first laps are quite slow, but if you keep practicing, you will be faster. Simple.
-
Sometimes WR are not the best...
its better making a setup for long race and not doing only a hotlap, its better taking more fuel and doing stings of 10 or 15 laps. And you will improve for sure...

P.S: you will enjoy so much more if you use shifter and clucth but your times will get slower and will have to care so much care on overheating the clucth.
-

Driving tips for rallycross?
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG