The online racing simulator
Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
no
#77 - PoVo
Quote from Ikskast :no

Your problem so. Why should a person give you a voucher when you can clearly afford it yourself.

There are much poorer people here who would love a chance to play S2.
Trollololololo all the waiting for the G27 and the shit just got serious when G25 arrives.... if you bought it yourself but you don't even have one friend to trust to give £24 too then you have something wrong with you....

seriously tell yo mother that it aint that risky to buy online.... plus tell her WW2 is over and she can come out the under-ground bunker (them dishes aren't going to wash themselves )
tbofram - Silence, i kill u

And I do have friends to trust, but they are also young and none of them own a Credit Card oh god when do you people start reading older posts? lol
#80 - PoVo
Quote from Ikskast :tbofram - Silence, i kill u

And I do have friends to trust, but they are also young and none of them own a Credit Card oh god when do you people start reading older posts? lol

Right so, let's get every demo player to make a thread that they can't buy an S2 license and want someone to give them a voucher.
It aint like dat, Cheerio told me himself , that he would give -.-
It's summer, get a job. Get out of here.
Quote from Ikskast :tbofram - Silence, i kill u

You don't need a credit card for PayPal... You can also order yourself one of those 50 day online credit cards from a local bank.
I have a job i work 5 days a week :3
Now you destroyed it. Was looking forward for another 3 pages of good fun. :sadbanana
That's just sad.
Kirmelius - ikr

Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG