The online racing simulator
Distance to Leader Request
If somebody would like to take a little time to make this program it would be appreciated. I'd like a program that would display the deficit between each driver and the leader in red underneath their lap times and split times when they appear. If they are lapped it should display " +1 lap" or " +2 laps" and if it is available in seconds it should display " +2.21 seconds" or " +65.84 seconds". The leader should be displayed how far they are ahead of 2nd place in the same way only in green like this "-2.64". This would be nice also for qualifying to show competitors how far off the current pole lap they are at each split if possible.

I would like to use this to connect to a server which will display this information to all competitors connected to it. I would also like to allow competitors to turn it off through a menu or command.

Simplicity is the key to this program. Just a simple little RCM beneath split times (about half the size of the split time text) and nothing else included in the program at all would be best.

Thanks in advance
There was LiveGap somewhere on the forum. Making such thing that you said it's getting race time on everyone's split/lap and update a button on screen.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG