The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
Sorry but i have no better things to do these days so better make the best of it did the Mercedes too, tried to match it to the real one as much as possible, and as the game is very wierd with these things it works best with the Standard interior, and since the "luxury" one also doesn't have a GPS then the Standard is better..

Modified

Download

As always just put that .zip in the Mod folder.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sorry but i have no better things to do these days so better make the best of it did the Mercedes too, tried to match it to the real one as much as possible, and as the game is very wierd with these things it works best with the Standard interior, and since the "luxury" one also doesn't have a GPS then the Standard is better..

Modified

Download

As always just put that .zip in the Mod folder.

Are you able to do new lights or light bars or not?
What you mean exactly?
As in when you go to upgrade the truck and you can get a bar for the front to put lights on, are you able to redo those and the light textures?
Hm didn't notice anything wrong with those, the exterior of the trucks is really good have to say, but the interior was done by some 11 year olds Are they really bad on the Mercedes, don't drive it myself yet..
Replaced couple of those really ugly road textures..

Download

Anyone know where I can grab an engine mod for the Renault Priviledge. I know the Renaults suck, but....

because race truck.
Quote from Rappa Z :I know the Renaults suck, but....

Why do you say so? I like my Renauly Priviledge and the Magnum
How are the Renaults running? They seem to have very week engines and low torque...
I can't find source where I downloaded that mod, but it gives every truck 1000 and 1500 bhp engines...

Remember to unpack.
Attached files
powerful_engines.rar - 5.1 KB - 224 views
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hm didn't notice anything wrong with those, the exterior of the trucks is really good have to say, but the interior was done by some 11 year olds Are they really bad on the Mercedes, don't drive it myself yet..

You can never, ever, have enough lights on a truck, can you?
Hmm... My Renault's engine was good enough to go up that hill in quarry.
Quote from matijapkc :How are the Renaults running? They seem to have very week engines and low torque...

stability is bad on them imo...
if u corner to fast it will start to drift off like all other trucks do, but its nearly impossible to return from that.
ive never made it so far...
unlike the other trucks, when i can easily recover that.
besides that theyre ok-ish...if ure ok with low power.
Quote from matijapkc :How are the Renaults running? They seem to have very week engines and low torque...

I started out with a Renault Premium and it was fine for a first truck. The only disappointment with both Renault's is the lack of extra drivetrain configurations.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :You can never, ever, have enough lights on a truck, can you?

I need more!

I don't usually cover the truck in lights but had just unlocked another roofbar so thought I'd try it out.
Too bad that roofbar only really looks suitable on that truck
Quote from beefyman666 :I started out with a Renault Premium and it was fine for a first truck. The only disappointment with both Renault's is the lack of extra drivetrain configurations.

I need more!

I don't usually cover the truck in lights but had just unlocked another roofbar so thought I'd try it out.

You ned a LOT more lights. If you can't see across the water to the country opposite, you're doing it wrong.
A good set of trucker lights should allow you to drive across the English Channel by simply boiling the water away immediately in front of the truck.
Not enough lights!
We need to go deeper!
This is how it looks like when you have enough lights (the lights are on).

that left a permanent burn mark on my monitor thanks.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG