The online racing simulator
Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :that left a permanent burn mark on my monitor thanks.

But at least it has enough lights!
Nope, needs to light up the whole map
It'd be very interesting to play multiplayer and blind everyone on the server with those lights

Thanks for the answers guys. Looks like I'll keep my MAN then.

Oh, and did the update bring any optimization? (same settings, more FPS)
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Nope, needs to light up the whole map

My "MS Paint" skills are not good enough for that.
Update? What update?!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Update? What update?!

I was wondering the same, but there is none yet. (except for the useless first patch)
Well, 1.2.5 (which includes the DAV to DAF change) was released yesterday, followed shortly by 1.2.5.1.

Anyone happen to know what happened to ets2-mods.com?
Quote from PeterN :Well, 1.2.5 (which includes the DAV to DAF change) was released yesterday, followed shortly by 1.2.5.1.

Anyone happen to know what happened to ets2-mods.com?

Link? I dunno, still on the old version
Can't even install it, says the game is not installed on my PC...
Already done that earlier. Now will all the mods and stuff work with it?
Quote :added extra tier to progress history - progress is shown up to level 150 now

errr...

Anyways, I found a bug (probably still there).
After picking up your cargo, drop it somewhere, drive to your destination and call a maintenance truck.
You will be towed for something like €1000 and it will take 10 hours.
BUT, you will have the trailer and you will be able to drive faster to your destination, without having the fear of damaging your cargo.

A boat trip also resets the trailer to be with you again.
Or even better, drive a Lamborghini in NFS Most Wanted 4 and you won't even have to see a stupid truck ever again in your life..
Quote from Bose321 :Can't even install it, says the game is not installed on my PC...

pirate: Noob pirate lvl: 1?
Quote from matijapkc :pirate: Noob pirate lvl: 1?

Uhm... That doesn't make any sense because a pirated game is installed the same way.

Noob pirate lvl: 1
Quote from Bose321 :Uhm... That doesn't make any sense because a pirated game is installed the same way.

Noob pirate lvl: 1

I've done enough of the "arrrrr" stuff to know my facts and to know why I wrote that. And my level would be more like "Skillful pirate lvl: 54"
Quote from matijapkc :I've done enough of the "arrrrr" stuff to know my facts and to know why I wrote that. And my level would be more like "Skillful pirate lvl: 54"

You apparently don't. You install the official version of the game, so you're not making any sense. Anyway, let's not go off-topic as I have a legal copy.

I heard the new big patch is coming soon. They're also thinking about a DLC-model instead of building games for each part of a country. They're not sure if they're paid or free DLC's yet, but I doubt (big) DLC's will be free.
Nice!
Ver. 2 is very nice
What's the real reason for original textures being so low-res? I mean it generally, not only in this game. Then comes to every game some modder and makes this out of it, with no FPS loss, because it's just a texture update. I mean, I've been always thinking it's due to performance saving, but I learned couple of things about FPS and majority of texture packs are not slowing down the computer at all. I don't get why we can't have all this stuff in original games? We live in 2012 after all.

Great job, Boris.
Quote from Mysho :What's the real reason for original textures being so low-res? I mean it generally, not only in this game. Then comes to every game some modder and makes this out of it, with no FPS loss, because it's just a texture update. I mean, I've been always thinking it's due to performance saving, but I learned couple of things about FPS and majority of texture packs are not slowing down the computer at all. I don't get why we can't have all this stuff in original games? We live in 2012 after all.

Great job, Boris.

No, It haven't been resized
huh....?
RB4 ultra resolution interior

Euro Truck Simulator 2
(580 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG