The online racing simulator
Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy that...
That's not the point Gawd
Oh my god I am so feeling it was awesome last night. In bed and cannot move before I want to hurl...good thing i have Mintu within reach to give me active death help.
Oh and btw, ao much damn boobies here, boobie overload for me!
Hehe, know you limits, and ignore them

Hope you make it out if bed today, and make use of you stay, if only to end up in another Gracht tonight. Greetings from a mere 250km to the East

btw, on that "poem" thingy on facebook -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHDNPCIsts

don't ask, drunk germans
Haha thanks
We will go to museums' n shit today before getting wasted! Well that last part is wrong because I think Mintu allready made me shitfaced ; D
Visit the beach and we'll have a beer.
Beach where lolol?
Near the race track here in Zandvoort, there are races all weekend too.
But that does not seem to be in Amster? Or? ; p
Well time for banana club rofl
It's around 15km away from Amsterdam, and there's a lot of trains and buses near.
The bus link out West of Amsterdam is pretty good as far as Haarlem, after that I think it all goes country lanes so you'll probably have to switch bus in Haarlem, but the train will go direct.
Thanks!
Well depends on the others what we do! I think the plan today is to first get some food (we just got up), drink and smoke some, sit down on this awesome little cafe we found yesterday (you sit / lie down in a circle around the tables and it's relaxing music there.

Then we heard rumors about some museums that might be open, so we're heading there, and then we probally will go and get mind blown on one of the live-shows on Banana Club, since we did not manage to get to one yesterday.

So we'll see... yes I do see you Mintu on the table..**** off... I said **** OFF!!... nono...no! ..**** I am drunk again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG