The online racing simulator
skin editor
(10 posts, started )
skin editor
What's the best skin editor?
Most people prefer Photoshop I think.
Or GIMP,which is a freeware,so you don't have to steal anything.
MS Paint is not a good option even if you're very skilled with it as it saves jpg images in very low quality.
I prefer paint myself, requires no extra downloading or buying.
PhotoFiltre + GIMP

Sometimes I use PhotoShop if I'm in the office.

I use Corel Draw. Or Used Corel Draw. I haven't made a skin in a while, but I prefer working with vector graphics then rasterizing the finished result.
I would like to know how to import the car in to Blender.
GIMP is good, but a little confusing at first
Same function? For beginners, maybe. But if you take all the PhotoShop plugins into consideration, not really the same.

BTW, it's called FREE SOFTWARE, not FREEWARE. While there's no formal definition of the word "freeware" it's usually used as "proprietary software released without licensing fees". GIMP is FLOSS.

GIMP is great. Unless you're a professional or have very specific needs, it will serve you well. Inkscape might be worth a shot if you need to edit vector graphics. The best designing tool one can have is creative thinking and no software, no matter how advanced, won't help you with that...
I does everything I needed for skinning, can process vector graphic for logos with a plugin and tons of layers if needed. Only discomfort are the docks which tend to disappear to the background when you need them. Seems to be designed for two screen setups in mind

skin editor
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG