The online racing simulator
hello
(10 posts, started )
hello
Hello, since I'm drunnk again, like always, I would like to say that I love TVE, Dustin, and Eric(creator of best textures in the world, 32x32 pixels is the max that textures can go, directX11 restriction)

But other people that feel left out, I love you all, I love you lonf time.

Listening to this at this moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpl28l7FWc4

I love you all, especially TVE and Dusting, you are the best, TVE with his norwegian trolls, and Dustin with his constant winter.
what about me braien
Huh... so Dustin has fans.
Papa gets swag.
I just don't understand people posting when drunk on the internet, pull yourself together for goodness sakes!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Papa gets swag.

You and me should totally get a baby, and call him something like "Thundercock" or Sir Swaginator.
Then we can bring him up to tell the world about the great trollness age (2002-2008).
That way our ego's can reach into the future of mankind to enriching the future mankind which Lerts has created in his self-picture after the successfully return from the parallell universe called "Scirocco 2008" thanks to the highly advanced RB4-CrispyBicycle time travveling / universe crossing device.
Quote from The Very End :You and me should totally get a baby, and call him something like "Thundercock" or Sir Swaginator.
Then we can bring him up to tell the world about the great trollness age (2002-2008).
That way our ego's can reach into the future of mankind to enriching the future mankind which Lerts has created in his self-picture after the successfully return from the parallell universe called "Scirocco 2008".

Quote from The Very End :You and me should totally get a baby, and call him something like "Thundercock" or Sir Swaginator.
That way our ego's can reach into the future of mankind to enriching the future mankind which Lerts has created in his self-picture after the successfully return from the parallell universe called "Scirocco 2008" thanks to the highly advanced RB4-CrispyBicycle time travveling / universe crossing device.

I'm reminded of an episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney and Ted decide that they, as 2 straight men, should adopt a child.

hello
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG