The online racing simulator
i got s2
(20 posts, started )
i got s2
i got s2 now thanks to tristancliffe thank you tristancliffe
welcome to lfs s2....

btw tristan ur da MAN!

edit* i should have added, i hope faster you appreciate what tristan has done for you, not many people would do the same as some thread in this forum suggested. Hope you will atleast repay him with a cookie
thanks
Congrats and welcome to s2.

I would also like to say sorry for some of the stuff I said in the infimous thread a few days ago. I sometimes have an urge to argue with everybody and about everything. Please don´t hate me.:sorry::guilty::ashamed:
#5 - axus
Welcome! Now go drive - and stay off the oval and Aston National!

Nice one Trsitan!
#6 - ScHiZ
Nice one Tristan... Welcome to LFS faster111.... I hope you sort out your GFX card glitches soon
welcome faster111 and nice one tristan.

You ARE a nice young man after all.
#8 - joen
Congratulations Faster and compliments Tristan
#9 - Jakg
congrats, hope you get your pc fixed soon!
A cookie wouldn't go amiss - next time I'm in Scun... Scanthorpe () I'll pop in and pick it up.

Hope your graphics card sorts itself out - maybe an LFSer near you could pop over and give your PC a once over.
Nice job by Tristan, yet again.
Quote from tristancliffe :A cookie wouldn't go amiss - next time I'm in Scun... Scanthorpe () I'll pop in and pick it up.

Hope your graphics card sorts itself out - maybe an LFSer near you could pop over and give your PC a once over.

theres one lfs not far way from me thanks never tohught of that.
Congragulations! And well done Tristan.

Ready to drop your social life??
Quote from Rappa Z :Congragulations! And well done Tristan.

Ready to drop your social life??

me well the bigest mates i got are on my msn the lfs forum and lfs runescape runehq and its crap where i live so.
Why is everyone thanking tristan? did he sponser that guy or something? sorry im just curious.
#16 - Jakg
Quote from 4age11k :Why is everyone thanking tristan? did he sponser that guy or something? sorry im just curious.

he gave him the voucher
Tristan gavef faster111 his license.
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Rappa Z :Tristan gavef faster111 his license.

no, he gave him ANOTHER license, tristan still has his...
Ya, imagine if tristan didn't have LFS to drive, imagine the spam... :hide:
Quote from The Tristan of Liberty :Bring me your poor, your tired, your unlicensed masses ...

Welcome faster111!
Nice one TC :up:

i got s2
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG