The online racing simulator
New Magazine Announced!
(57 posts, started )
Did this magazine ever get off the ground, I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Anyone got a link or something?
I haven't heard a peep from these guys since Bruce's message above (over a month ago). To top it off, it seems that their site is down. Not good signs, in any case.
I have not seen either on MSN for a bit either, I was looking forward to issue 2.
Have you got issue one?

Is there a link to that somewhere, i wouldn't mind checking it out...
"The magazine however is temporarily suspended. More details to follow."

hehe didnt last long did it? The mag couldnt differentiate from the already installed mediocrity so whats the need for it?

anyway new site is http://www.vmracingsystems.com/
Bah I just read this whole thread for nothing? Who resurrected this thing? ^.^
There are several issues going on internally at the moment. The first one is my inability to provide the time to produce the magazine at the moment. I have an emergency family medical crisis that is taking much of my time in addition to the work I must do for that which actually pays the bills. The same thing would have occured had I still been with the other magazine, however they have alternate means to get the magazine produced. We do not.

The other issues are things which I'm really not ready to bring up for discussion at the moment. Just don't have the energy or the emotional wherewithal to go into it. Unfortunately, there is presently no timetable to determine when said issues may be resolved. Perhaps an internet only version of the magazine may take the place of the PDF produced version, can't say for sure. As I said, the aforementioned emergency is taking all the spare energy I have.

As soon as the DNS number transfer is complete, the former site will open with a page directing visitors to the site that is currently up with the new name. This new site will be for racing equipment only going by the name:

VirtualMotorsports Racing Equipment

If the magazine returns in whatever form, it will be distanced from the publication by keeping the other name and domain. That's really all I have at the moment. I really appreciate that some of you were interested in seeing it continue. Again, not saying it won't, just don't have answers at the moment.

New Magazine Announced!
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG