The online racing simulator
Quote from detail :In another thread some guys are bashing Montoya, and they also wear Finnish flags. That's becoming worrying... This thread should be named "Deggis on NetKar daily".

deggis, your first post made sense, but now, after making jokes on his every word and flaming with others, you look like a clown.

Few ironic jokes is too much for you?

And one question for you... do you think nK Pro's situation (even after this new website - which by the way still doesn't have any mention about upcoming patch releases) is acceptable?
Quote from deggis :

And one question for you... do you think nK Pro's situation (even after this new website - which by the way still doesn't have any mention about upcoming patch releases) is acceptable?

It depends what situation you're in....
For me, i'm not bothered, as I never payed for it, just used the demo.
However, if I paid upfront, I'd be seriously pissed off by now!!

Its going to take quite a while to convince me to pay for this game. Perhaps Driver's Republic will get my money sooner as they are developing the netcode first.

I'll keep an eye on the RSC forums for some BALANCED views on the new online game play, and when it settles down to something near to LFS, I may consider it.

Having said all that, LFS keeps getting better and better all the time, and there is (so far) nothing in NKPro which is jumping out at me to want it, do I need another driving sim?
Quote from deggis :Few ironic jokes is too much for you?

It's unacceptable, of course, the problem is serious. And you be serious too. Well, for me your style seems strange. I'm really sad that NK development has gone this way.

I even tried to buy it, but my country isn't in PayPal, and they didn't reply to my domanda.

On the other hand I could also gloatingly laugh. There is a Russian community of GPL fans, with some LFS-haters among them. They criticized anything in LFS, and some of them claimed that they were going to NK, to a "serious simulator" without "arcadish LFS' atmosphere". ([edit] and without "arcadish" mouse and kb.. lol, they were arguing with us (liveforspeed.ru) even on this topic)
Just had a quick look at the new web page and found this in the murcky depths:

>netKar PRO DEMO

AIM display doesn't work. What to do?
Actually, the AIM display's functions are locked in the demo and work only in the full-licensed version. They will be unlocked in a future demo release.

This will make the demo more useable, now i'm looking forward to it being released.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG