The online racing simulator
Fui Banido Sem Motivos e por Engano
Eu tava fazendo uma missão no serve LFS BRASIL CRUISE, ai um policial veio na contra mão e e bateu no meu carro ai eu encostei o meu carro e deixei no pisca alerta, ai ele veio e me deu uma adivertem-cia ai do nada eu fui banido sendo que ele que foi o errado da historia ! Então espero que vocês posam fazer algo Obg pela atenção
1. English please
2. This doesn't belong here, try contacting the server admin
hmmmm ... Looks like the cop ran a background check on you and found you were only demo licensed.

Brazilian Cruise is an S2 server.
"I was doing a mission in serving LFS BRAZIL CRUISE, there a policeman came in hand against and and hit my car then I leaned against my car and let the flash alert, then he came and gave me a adivertem-cia there's nothing I was banned and that he was wrong in history! So I hope you do something Obg pose for attention"

"Police in the state of Rio de Janeiro have killed more than 8,000 people in the past decade, including at least 645 people in 2015. One fifth of all homicides in the city of Rio last year were police killings. Three quarters of those killed by police were black men.

The Rio police report nearly all such killings as legitimate acts of self-defense in response to attacks by suspected criminals. Given that police in Rio often face real threats of violence from heavily-armed gangs, many of these killings are likely the result of the legitimate use of force."

Be thankful they didn't shoot you. Smile
#5 - HKing
Quote from Racer X NZ :"I was doing a mission in serving LFS BRAZIL CRUISE, there a policeman came in hand against and and hit my car then I leaned against my car and let the flash alert, then he came and gave me a adivertem-cia there's nothing I was banned and that he was wrong in history! So I hope you do something Obg pose for attention"

"Police in the state of Rio de Janeiro have killed more than 8,000 people in the past decade, including at least 645 people in 2015. One fifth of all homicides in the city of Rio last year were police killings. Three quarters of those killed by police were black men.

The Rio police report nearly all such killings as legitimate acts of self-defense in response to attacks by suspected criminals. Given that police in Rio often face real threats of violence from heavily-armed gangs, many of these killings are likely the result of the legitimate use of force."

Be thankful they didn't shoot you. Smile

I prefer 8,000 outlaws dead than 1 police officer dead by outlaws. Do you live here? You know the real situation? So take care of your country and we take care of our country. I'm sorry admins about this off-topic but he disrespect my country and the police of my country.
"Amnesty International has urged Brazilian authorities to prevent police brutality and respect human rights as they prepare to host this summer's Olympic Games."

"In comparison to other countries, including the United States, the death rate at the hands of the police is much higher in Brazil. Between 2003 and 2009, in the states of Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo alone the police killed more than 11,000 people during arrests. In contrast, in the entire United States during the same period roughly 4,800 people were reported to have died during arrests. Fatal violence in general is higher in Brazil too. In 2012 56,337 people were murdered in Brazil, whereas in the United States, a country with a population 60% greater, less than 15,000 people died violently. And whereas in the United States 1 person is killed by police for every 37,000 arrested, in Brazil the same figure is an appalling one person for every 23 arrested."

Ok, sorry for insulting your country.........

Clearly your cruise servers mirror society. Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG