The online racing simulator
Where do I put the BOV file I download?
Hi,how you guys doing ?

so i downloaded a dumpvalve.raw.. what folder do i have to "dump" it in to install it ?

BOV HATERS stay off this thread illepall
snd

But really no need to make a new thread with a stupid and confusing title about it.
Quote from zeugnimod :snd

But really no need to make a new thread with a stupid and confusing title about it.

thx for the info.. but i key searched for this information and found no good results and found nothing that could answer my questions..

and its always good to have a new thread to keep the board a live right ?
hmm.. i put it in the snd folder then ran the XR GT but still no blowoff
Your engine sound volume is propably too low in LFS.
Post it here for The BOV Lovers... if my memory don't fail, i use a Greedy Type-S... but i wan't a better one...
Quote from jonaskarl :hmm.. i put it in the snd folder then ran the XR GT but still no blowoff

The XR GT has no turbo, so you won't hear it.
-
r/c cars, playing and modding (kiss me) DELETED by kiss me
, are you sure, I thought,that XRG has no turbo, and XRT(XR GT) has.
OT.. sorry =)
Nope, the XR GT has no turbo, the XR GT Turbo has a turbo. It's all in the name. XRGT or XRGTT
Quote from tristancliffe :Nope, the XR GT has no turbo, the XR GT Turbo has a turbo. It's all in the name. XRGT or XRGTT

was talking about the Turbo..

and lol i think i know what cars are turbo and none turbo..

i got one my self ( yes i know its an FWD )
I was referring to posts #10 and #11
why cant cars in lfs have proper names instead of letters which get confusing?
Quote from Captain Slow :why cant cars in lfs have proper names instead of letters which get confusing?

They are not confusing.
Quote from Captain Slow :why cant cars in lfs have proper names instead of letters which get confusing?

Well... we have the RaceAbout and the BMW Sauber
Quote :They are not confusing.

you know what i mean though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG