The online racing simulator
Quote from VladM :You have to understand that Eric modelled the VW with permission from VW, and with their approval for the use of the likeliness and badging of the car. Just because it was available in LFS Viewer does NOT mean that you are free to use it. The cars available in editor are the ones the developers have given permission to modify, and the VWS is not one of them. Firstly you would need permission from Eric to edit it, as he modelled the mesh, and I doubt you'll receive it. Just because it's in viewer does not make it free to use.

Then explain why did they publish KORAMA R mod (VW Amarok) today, which uses steering wheel 3d model and textures, as well as the gauge cluster texture from - the very same - Eric's VW Scirocco? Unlike me - he didn't even give any credit to Eric Bailey. Looks like their made up rule applies only to me.
Attached images
Live For Speed Screenshot 2022.02.28 - 17.59.14.37_cr.jpg
Quote from Amynue :Then explain why did they publish KORAMA R mod (VW Amarok) today, which uses steering wheel 3d model and textures, as well as the gauge cluster texture from - the very same - Eric's VW Scirocco? Unlike me - he didn't even give any credit to Eric Bailey. Looks like their made up rule applies only to me.

As you can tell by the changelog, he added interior textures after it had been published by a reviewer. Subsequent updates are published automatically without manual review - so the only way the reviewers can take action on such mods is if people report them or a reviewer notices such changes by chance. That's a downside of publishing heavy work in progress mods. There are no "made up rules only applied to you".
Anymue you seem to be completely missing the point of the discussion.

VW gave the permission to use the car ONLY to the devs, NOT to you.

You cannot modify it and then publish it as a mod, because you need VW permission and good luck with getting that. If you go for it that is.

If you still not understand what is the reason for the mod not being published, then i guess there is no way of explaining it to you at all.
Amynue
How the hell did you manage to make ANGLED seat stiches mapping via LFSCarImp???
This is the exact step i refused to make on my S13 since i thought it's not possible.
You have a good patience and skill.
#30 - URUQ
Quote from Amynue :Probably - "Are you trying to tell me you still haven't released it after 13 years !?!" Dead banana

employees of the month

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG