The online racing simulator
XRG color issue [headlight paint colour mismatch]
I've noticed after updating LFS from 0.7A to 0.7E sometimes the headlights show up with the wrong color
Does it happen on your side too? It's not gamebreaking so I haven't tried reinstalling yet
Attached images
lfs_00000048.jpg
lfs_00000047.jpg
I recall encountering this error once during Crashmaaas event, however I have no idea what could be the cause and failed to reproduce it with any meaningful attempts since.
yes

altough at first i thought the colour youve chosen is applied to other cars but that doesn't seem to be the case in your picture
Attached images
lfs_00000038.jpg
sorry for the double post

i had a closer look into this in singleplayer and with AI.

if i add AI in the lobby screen each car is normal, this behaviour is also the same on race restart and if i add AI into the grid during the light countdown. but if i add one AI, let it start by itself and run the 12 second limit before you can join track, the colours on the light covers become mismatched.
Attached images
lfs_00000047.jpg
lfs_00000048.jpg
Thanks for this bug report.

It can happen with default LFS vehicles because their base model is shared between different drivers using the same car.

If they are off screen when they are created, then when you do see them they might take on the colour of one of the other cars.

I'll move this to program bugs as it's not really specific to a particular car (although should only affect XRG and XRT).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG