The online racing simulator
FLPPTRCK 004
(11 posts, started , go to first unread)
FLPPTRCK 004
Vehicle mod: FLPPTRCK 004
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/498509

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Vintage car with modern parts

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :500hp to 990kg in old car

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Should remove WIp badge ❤️
It needs a more detailed LOD2, also the windows could be less tinted. Thumbs up
#5 - URUQ
Quote from Evolution_R :It needs a more detailed LOD2, also the windows could be less tinted. Thumbs up

The sound is clipping too much now
Quote from URUQ :The sound is clipping too much now

okay, I'll write it down in the things I need to fix
a simple skin template would be so great. favourite mod car so far. thanks!
Quote from xfxian :a simple skin template would be so great. favourite mod car so far. thanks!

okay, I'll work on thatThumbs up
This is one of the best mods on here and probably my favourite car IRL (Singer fanboy here). I like the new gauges but the engine and front suspension seem off after the latest update. Can you tell me which values were changed?
Quote from LE_TANCKER :This is one of the best mods on here and probably my favourite car IRL (Singer...

The front and rear suspension geometry was changed to a more realistic one, because the previous one was F1 style, but this is a street car
Quote from Floppy_Mods :The front and rear suspension geometry was changed to a more realistic one, because the previous one was F1 style, but this is a street car

Definitely needs a suspension rework. The rear gains positive camber during compression which makes your contact patch smaller in the corners. Sounds wrong on paper, but seems to work fine, so it might be realistic.

But the front end does not work at all. I think it's because of the negative caster, which takes away all the steering feedback. Usually this should be somewhere between +2deg to +8deg. I can't find any official stats on the geometry, but I assume it is around +6deg, since the DLS front is relatively light.

I can't remember what the geometry looked like before, but it was a great handling car before the last update.

FLPPTRCK 004
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG