The online racing simulator
Prodigy 4WD (Mazda Protege)
Been making this for some time in blender now, working off of a scanned model I purchased (real life this time) as a reference, presumably of a junkyard car. Most of the sellers' sales of his models are used in this exact way, but I did get written permission to use this model for this purpose. It's essentially a 3D blueprint of some 2.6 million very rough, polygons, unusable as any type of game asset on its own.

This mod is based on a (USDM) 1990 Mazda Protege 4WD. The FWD version is an already rare car for the States, but this one in particular came 4WD, with population estimates to be in the low thousands, with some forums even claiming low hundreds, imported for the domestic market.

The plan is to first make a normal stock version, as accurate as I can at least, then eventually go for a separate version/upload as a replica of my friend's old car (front lip, small turbo, slightly lowered, few stickers, etc.). If I think this version turns out good enough, I'd like to make it public, while the replica car might stay as a private upload, if and when that comes.

Along with pictures, I have live streamed a few times as further proof, although not as much as I could. I don't exactly model 'with confidence' all the time yet.

This is watchable at least Thumbs up
Rear Bumper and Trunk Timelapse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XxA3lgLVI
Attached images
6.png
9.png
17.png
41.png
60.png
48.png
61.png
49.png
look great. What is the resolution of your monitor?
Much wow! Such 90's!
Quote from LFS NISSAN :look great. What is the resolution of your monitor?

Looks like 1080p.

Model looks great!
Quote from LFS NISSAN :look great. What is the resolution of your monitor?

Just recently upgraded to 1440p, up from 1080p. Some of the screenshots and the Timelapse were still with my old ones though.
Quote from zPhaRaoH :Just recently upgraded to 1440p, up from 1080p. Some of the screenshots and the...

Much sharper than my 1080p
Some more progress on the interior. Fronts seats were hard, and are pretty rough. Hopefully textures will help. Maybe I can redo them but meh, they are meant to be sat in after all.
Attached images
57.png
52.png
53.png
This finishes off the modeling.
Attached images
56.png
57.png
62.png
64.png
69.png
69a.png