The online racing simulator
FRAUD PRE RUNNER
Vehicle mod: FRAUD PRE RUNNER
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/10FA3D

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Pre Runner style offroad vehicle

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Fraud Big Boy has been a hit with the drift nuts, now its time to have a version of it that is a blast off road, thats what this is all about.

4 Wheel Drive
Big tyres
Big suspension travel
V8 goodness

A mean machine!

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I have to say I've had a lot of fun with this mod. Good job.
Though, it does have way too much HP imo.

EDIT: I have it fully restricted and i feel like thats what it should be at originally.
Thanks very much man, I appreciate the support!
Hahaha yes it does have a stack of power, I wanted it to be a weapon!
Considering the fact that a Pre Runner isn't a race car for a class, I decided to make something wild Smile
Quote from M3THANOL :Thanks very much man, I appreciate the support!
Hahaha yes it does have a stack of power, I wanted it to be a weapon!
Considering the fact that a Pre Runner isn't a race car for a class, I decided to make something wild Smile

The problem with high HP vehicles is that they are a pain to drive with a mouse or a keyboard. A pickup truck with this amount of HP would be okay if we had better tyre physics, but its tough when you're always spinning in 1st gear. But yeah, keep up the great work and good luck!
Hey, can you reduce the clipping of the engine sound a bit?

It's a bit too harsh sounding at the moment.
The driver animation could be improved (hands are sliding a bit).

Also I think you can't use the Forge Engineering skin without permission.

It's not listed here: Legal Logos For Use In LFS
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-27 223943.png
Quote from Evolution_R :The driver animation could be improved (hands are sliding a bit)...

I'll work on the driver animation and update that at some point.

Regarding Forge, I emailed them personally back in 2022 asking for permission and they responded with the following:

"Hi Jonathan,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for reaching out to us regarding the Forge logo and it’s use in your ‘Live for Speed’ game.

We are more than happy for you to use the Forge Motorsport logo on the liveries in the game, if it’s of any use I’ve attached our usual Brand guidelines that details the best/preferred ways to show the logo. I’ve also dropped a link below to logo files should you need those.

Make sure to send us the liveries when you’ve completed them as we’d love to see what you come up with!"

So I followed the right channels Thumbs up

FRAUD PRE RUNNER
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG