The online racing simulator
G-Meter, maybe?
(14 posts, started )
#1 - jspec
G-Meter, maybe?
I've searched and couldn't find anything related to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aqp6xUhtk0 here's a comparison between Enthusia and GT4, and there's a nice toy in Enthusia: the G-Meter. I think this would be a good addition to our LFS.

By the way, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, the real car, has this on its dashboard computer. This was for those who may think a G-Meter is something arcade-ish

So, what do you think?
Isn't that just a bling bling version of what we have in F9? or F10 which ever menu it's under.

Keiran
#3 - Dumpy
Press F9 and look at the bottom middle part of the screen IMO
#4 - jspec
hmm.. so I'm still a noob for not using every single detail of LFS then?

omg this is ashaming..
F9 brings tyre wear and a simple but functional G-Force meter.

Now hand me that S2 license, I deserve it more than you.

EDIT: Oh and by the way:

"By the way, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, the real car, has this on its dashboard computer. This was for those who may think a G-Meter is something arcade-ish".

The Skyline is an arcade-ish car.
i would like to see an F1 style g-force overlay.
Why the need for fancy graphics when F9 and F10 provide much more precise lateral and longitudinal g info then those graphical wastes of space? If there's one last thing to ask for , it's a vertical g numerical display too.
i can tell you that head movement is much more informative and waaaaaaay less distracting
#9 - jspec
I would like F9 to cycle between JUST the gmeter and the tire temps.
Well, even it would be quite useless feature, it wouldn't harm anyone, would it?

OT: Got a great laugh from those vids, because I haven't seen arcade games in few years. Though that Enthusia wasn't quite as bad as GT4...
Quote from sil3ntwar :i would like to see an F1 style g-force overlay.

Using an outgauge app to do this would seem like a far better idea than wasting Scawen's time IMO.
Quote from jspec :hmm.. so I'm still a noob for not using every single detail of LFS then?

omg this is ashaming..

welcome to lfs
Quote from jspec :but that's something real

Quote from Jeremy Clarkson :It's a 50 thousand pound PlayStation

Hmm... any Skyline-driver here? Does the Skyline feel realistic?

G-Meter, maybe?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG