The online racing simulator
Skyline skin
(20 posts, started )
Skyline skin
Can som1 do a Nissan Skyline GTR R33 skin for me, please? it would be nice, I can´t do skins, they sucks more then anything else,
try searching first if you havent
Oh no, not this again!

Would you like a solid colour skin, or a skin with the words Skyline on them? What is a 'Skyline Skin' anyway? Any logos, colour schemes, years etc in mind?
Quote from tristancliffe :Oh no, not this again!

Would you like a solid colour skin, or a skin with the words Skyline on them? What is a 'Skyline Skin' anyway? Any logos, colour schemes, years etc in mind?

I want a skin which looks like a Nissan Skyline, not a 2F2F skyline, I´ve already seen them, a older skyline, like this one, that color too: http://www.smr-racing.com/smrbilarview.php?ID=28
wasn't there a thread about this like 2 weeks ago?
Quickly made one for you. Not sure if I got the shade exactly right, but it's close enough for now.

Enjoy!
Attached images
xrt_skyline.jpg
ROFL, do you think they will ever get the point? (im talking about demo racers who request skins of cars)
Quote from Captain Slow :ROFL, do you think they will ever get the point? (im talking about demo racers who request skins of cars)

Wat´s wrong with a demo racer? and wat´s wrong with a skin reguest?
He's saying that demo racers come in here all the time and request a skin of a certain car. The answer is always either make a square image of whatever colour you want, or adjust the colour sliders in the game. There is no paint job to make, it' just a colour. Plastering fake lights across the front of an XR looks like crap 99% of the time.
you guys.. are bad
@maggot; the skyline from 2f2f was what i have to say one of the best skins with false headlights etc. (of course its from furious which makes it that much better, he always had the greatest skins)

@tristan, its kinda upsetting to see you constantly do this too

here they are:
http://forum.rscnet.org/showth ... 346&highlight=skyline

you will have to flip and resize the rear though for it to fit the rear of the S2 model
Quote from XCNuse :@tristan, its kinda upsetting to see you constantly do this too

Sorry mate, but if they are going to ask for a skin of a solid purple car (and he specificially said that colour and style) then I'm gonna make him a purple square. You might notice in the serious skin request threads, where a design or a proper concept are muted then I don't post silly things like this, and I have been known in the past to dust of Paint Shop Pro and get stuck in properly
Quote from XCNuse :you guys.. are bad
@maggot; the skyline from 2f2f was what i have to say one of the best skins with false headlights etc. (of course its from furious which makes it that much better, he always had the greatest skins)

@tristan, its kinda upsetting to see you constantly do this too

here they are:
http://forum.rscnet.org/showth ... 346&highlight=skyline

you will have to flip and resize the rear though for it to fit the rear of the S2 model

He didn't ask for a 2F2F skyline. He asked for a blue one.
damn... i misread, i just saw the 2f2f lol

its purple btw

i think tristan is on.. now it just needs headlights and a grill and its finished

(sorry midnight_purple, im just sick of people asking for skyline this and skyline that stuff)
Quote from XCNuse :damn... i misread, i just saw the 2f2f lol

its purple btw

i think tristan is on.. now it just needs headlights and a grill and its finished

(sorry midnight_purple, im just sick of people asking for skyline this and skyline that stuff)

it´s ok, just checked if som1 wanted to do it or if som1 alrady have done it, I´ll try to do it myself...
Bah. People like this make demo racers look bad. I'm a demo racer and i make custom skins. I've got a whole set of D1 skins, plus i can make DDS files so i've made custom interiors for my cars too. So not all Demo racers are total nOObs...
#16 - Smax
:shhh: Don't admit to things like that, somebody will ask you to make them a Supra skin or something.
yeh just because your demo dont mean your noob. only a month ago i was demo.

anyway, how do you edit dds files?
skyline
here is the skin i have
Attached images
XRT_FMSKYLINE.jpg
GTR - R34 skin
Here's an R-34 skin. It's not an R-33 but close! I made it using GT-4 Photo mode:

And here's the tuning:

Have fun with em!

Skyline skin
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG