The online racing simulator
Welsh racing team
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm part Welsh, but I try not to talk about it.

oh oh oh oh oh i'm telling Anna Robinson now and you now how she feels about welsh people
I'm a Welshy, will have to look out for other welsh users i think!
just looking around forum decided to check this thread out anyways,good luck with your team
Well i'm not happy that there has not been enought intrest but what can you do. CRT (caledonian Racing Team - SCOTLAND in case you dont know what caledonian means (could get really technical about that but shant as this is not the place)) were looking forward to another small national team to have in LFS as a sort of running mini league fun thinmgy.

Well hopefully it will happen and I look forward to seeing our celtic brothers on the track.

arwyrain i fyny heblaw 'ch celtic brodyr a enilla!
Caledonia is the Roman name for Scotland, although borders have shifted a little since then I think but some Scotts felt left out so they reclassified it to be all of Scotland.

It's also a girls name. Which says it all.

who would like to call their girl that... Might aswell call them Scotland, "Hey Scotland!, How you doing?" "Im alright thats Saxon!"
WAY off topic here
Quote from Becky Rose :Caledonia is the Roman name for Scotland, although borders have shifted a little since then I think but some Scotts felt left out so they reclassified it to be all of Scotland.

That is what i meant when i said i could get really technical about it. in fact the name is CALEDONII and it was central scotland with MAEATAE, SELGOVAE, DAMNONII to the south, VOTADINI south east and PICTI to the north.

see the image below. (taken from the POCKET SCOTTISH HISTORY printed by lamond books, just to cover my back in the event of any violations i have done by using this image)

I'm sorry but i am passionate about my beutiful country (and my home town of arbroath).

Quote from Becky Rose :It's also a girls name. Which says it all.

Yip peeps love to name there children after the great stuff. I'd never dream of calling my daughter Anglo
Attached images
roman-scotland-ad-80-401.JPG
oh and that was what my dog was called Caledonia. although it got shortended to Callie.

Callie the collie

Welsh racing team
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG