The online racing simulator
Lfs Month Thing
(6 posts, started )
#1 - IRT
Lfs Month Thing
Okay I deactived LFS so my brother could not use it, So I re-activeate it later on then my windows crashed (blue screen everytime I load windows) So I re-format my computer. I install again Unlock LFS and then to find out there is something wrong with my HDD. So I am back on again with a new one but I have to wait a Month to unlock my own account....

Can the admins or anything please reative it for me? I am really angry having to wait a month to play a game i paid money for.
Quote from IRT :Okay I deactived LFS so my brother could not use it, So I re-activeate it later on then my windows crashed (blue screen everytime I load windows) So I re-format my computer. I install again Unlock LFS and then to find out there is something wrong with my HDD. So I am back on again with a new one but I have to wait a Month to unlock my own account....

Can the admins or anything please reative it for me? I am really angry having to wait a month to play a game i paid money for.

i had a simular problem with my pc i used up 3 unlocks in 1 month so i contacted lfs and asked them if they could give me additional unlock

they gave me 1 unlock so i didnt have to wait
..make sure guys, that whenever your computer messes up, NEVER unlock your LFS until you are completely sure that everything is working, no need to unlock it everytime you test to see if its working
Also, to the original poster who says he locked LFS so his brother couldn't use it.... Set up users on your PC with a password at least for your login. Then if LFS is in your user settings, he couldn't play it without you needing to lock and unlock it every time.
#6 - Lible
Quote from mrodgers :Also, to the original poster who says he locked LFS so his brother couldn't use it.... Set up users on your PC with a password at least for your login. Then if LFS is in your user settings, he couldn't play it without you needing to lock and unlock it every time.

But admin rights?

Lfs Month Thing
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG