This guy can hack the doughnuts!
(27 posts, started )
Here

speedfreak227
wtf illepall

how the heck does he do that??
lots of horsepower.

he's dragging the front brake and leaning on the front wheel to help the rear spin. i've done it, but nowhere near as well as he does.

speedfreak227
I have to learn how to do that
Quote from speedfreak227 :lots of horsepower.

he's dragging the front brake and leaning on the front wheel to help the rear spin. i've done it, but nowhere near as well as he does.

speedfreak227

I've done "burnouts" on my bike, but I've never been able to hold it for more than 10 seconds or so, that's just amazing
With a sandy road, super smooth cruiser bike tires, and a slow cruising gear on your bike, it should be pretty easy to do that I'd imagine, especially when leaning forward and holding the front brake lightly... that would help a lot. Flatlanders kind of do this, and the balance would be the hardest, so yeah it would take some practice.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i love this guy!

he even gets smoke off of the tire

speedfreak227
#8 - Jakg
seen it before - just lean over the front tyre and the weight comes off the back et voila!
^ What he said. The sand helps, too.
Nice. I'll try that later. I'll post injury photos when I fall off.
seen it before too, and what jakg said! aint to hard, but its harder to keep going tho!
LMAO I read the whole thread before I watched this, and totally pictured a guy on a motorcycle doing burnouts then I see.... that... Hilarious. This guy definitely has a gift.
hehe.. classic! music ruins it though!
Natural talent
Sweet, i want one of those!

I've done that before on a sandy road in spain, although I only got about 1/4 way round and and ended up skiting along on my side, damn those Spanish brakes. illepall
This can be easily done all you need to do is like jakg said but all your weight at the front and put as much tyre perssure in the rear tyres as posiable gives less grip and with abit of practice you can do it put not as good as in the video
He is doing more than just doughnuts, he is actually powersliding, speedway style with countersteer. Amazin
I already posted this one in Humo(u?)r section...

still nice though.
lol funny - and the music fits perfectly.

remember me of my BMX days.
There are basicly many ways of doing that.
As it was said in some posts that sand can be used...

I know 2 ways to do that...

1) Having a totally unknodded wheel (like a slicks).
2) Having a bikechain around the tire..

The 2nd part I have see in action. A guy I knew placed a bikechain around the rear tire and managed to go on like that. How he managed to get the bikechain on to the tire I am not sure but by doing so you can do spinns like that for a while..

Great movie
best doughnuts ever ?
not so bad,can be done better
Quote from tinvek :sorry if its been posted before

Yes, only 3 days ago, if you'd scrolled down you'd have seen thread, didn't even need to search. :doh:

(threads merged)

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG