The online racing simulator
lfs cannot find any screen modes :(
i get the message above have tried everything i can think of....noy even S1 runs anymore!!! all other games work fine have tried latest drivers for card and older ones all no help!!!! please help i was racing fine last night!!
If you want, try and delete your card_cfg.txt file in your LFS directory, maybe then LFS will start a up fresh setup and it might work. If that doesn't work, then delete the cfg.txt too and see what happens (but you will lose all of your settings).....
had the same, i uninstalled my graphic card and reinstalled that worked.
Quote from Tweaker :If you want, try and delete your card_cfg.txt file in your LFS directory, maybe then LFS will start a up fresh setup and it might work. If that doesn't work, then delete the cfg.txt too and see what happens (but you will lose all of your settings).....

i already tried that!!! tried everything eventually i gave up...but i fixeed it! i went and played a bit of battle field 2 then it works after that!.........totally strange
Quote from mind_crash :i already tried that!!! tried everything eventually i gave up...but i fixeed it! i went and played a bit of battle field 2 then it works after that!.........totally strange

Hmmm..... :doh: You sure you didn't do anything else?
Quote from Tweaker : Hmmm..... :doh: You sure you didn't do anything else?

yip happens sometimes now both S1 and S" wont run the i play another 3d game exit and go play LFS totally strange
Quote from mind_crash :i get the message above have tried everything i can think of....noy even S1 runs anymore!!! all other games work fine have tried latest drivers for card and older ones all no help!!!! please help i was racing fine last night!!

A friend of mine had the same problem, and even though he uninstalled/reinstalled his graphics drivers it didn't help. What DID help him though, was to go through the direct3D-tests in dxdiag.exe, you might want to try that. Just press start->run in windows xp and type in dxdiag and press enter. I hope it'll work out for you m8, it's terrible when someone can't drive in lfs even though they want to heh

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG