The online racing simulator
you're of course right, Mr. Mod, but I was curious about the "a/an" before the "ü" (or "ä" & "ö"), because I don't know if it counts as a vowel or consonant in english-speaking countries, because they don't have it in their language. Minor drawback of having äöü is, I don't have a pound-sign on my keyboard

I'd type ALT+163, but then firefox returns to the main page of the lfsforum
Probably, they dont know, how to speak äöü, so this question might stay unanswered forever.
everyone check your my stats on the lfsworld lap times dont look at the blackwwod times or the drags or the ovarl or the westhill theres only got fren club ect you have a big shock and hope team leaders look at it as well.
Quote from faster111 :everyone check your my stats on the lfsworld lap times dont look at the blackwwod times or the drags or the ovarl or the westhill theres only got fren club ect you have a big shock and hope team leaders look at it as well.

ehm.. what's the shocking part?
well jakg knows why and other mates who seen me race look hard and you find the shock laptime.
Faster111 - bmw sauber 10:42.86 - Blackwood GP.

That is shocking! Faster, a majority of drivers are much much faster that you predict, its going to take a lot of practice for you, just to be at the same times as they are.
am on about all tracks and yeah am getting lfs driveing lessons so watch out.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Faster111 - bmw sauber 10:42.86 - Blackwood GP.

That is shocking! Faster, a majority of drivers are much much faster that you predict, its going to take a lot of practice for you, just to be at the same times as they are.

heyyyy we weren't supposed to look at Blackwood times! illepall

Just an advice faster.. don't stare at those laptimes as they really don't mean anything before you learn to control your car properly.. there's no shortcut to being fast.. just practice
Less posting, more driving!
I've seen a UF1 laptime on RXGreen that is 3 seconds off the WR... I suppose this to be the shocking part? If yes, I have bad news for you: 3 seconds on a half minute track is a huge gap...

Just keep training, you'll get there eventually... You just need patience...
#61 - axus
Anyone know of a way to get a direct link to the .gif image? I'd like to use this in my sig on another forum, but the IMG tag needs to contain the file extension. (Yeah, yeah, its a retarded forum, I know :shrug
#62 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :well jakg knows why and other mates who seen me race look hard and you find the shock laptime.

i know what?
#64 - Jakg
Quote from nutty boy :MG said no. You won't get in!

look, i don't know why he wants to be on a team, all the ones he applied for (ie [MG], (\/) etc) said no) pick a less well known one if you REALLY want to join one
Quote from Jakg :look, i don't know why he wants to be on a team, all the ones he applied for (ie [MG], (\/) etc) said no) pick a less well known one if you REALLY want to join one

He also tried for 1st. Mercury, and 1st are helping him go faster though .
Just wait until someone asks you, I got in my (not too well-known) team that way.
and to stay "On"-Topic: Es ist ein deutsches Team
Quote from herki :Just wait until someone asks you, I got in my (not too well-known) team that way.
and to stay "On"-Topic: Es ist ein deutsches Team

yeah .
Quote from BigDave2967 :He also tried for 1st. Mercury, and 1st are helping him go faster though .

its mercury whats helping me get faster not 1st.
:ices_rofl at your comment and at the thread.

"this is a noob team tho"

How right he is.
It's good that sig images aren't allowed here..
Quote from faster111 :its mercury whats helping me get faster not 1st.

It's Steriods helping me get faster!
How do you know if i'm short. I am. I'm a mini Hamster but how do you know?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG