"Radio"
(113 posts, started )
Quote :How did you do that?

Do what?
#52 - CSU1
guy's I'm lost!
Quote :
Where's that topic gone too....

I dunno i'm just commenting on the bits about me. I like those bits, the rest I lost interest in ages ago.
#54 - Jakg
Quote from Becky Rose :Do what?

predict what i typed, before thinking "its rude to ask a lady her age" and closing the tab
I predict you're about to edit your post from 'name' to 'age'.

Oh thaaaaat, *smug grin*.

I.Q.
#56 - Jakg
Quote from Becky Rose :I predict you're about to edit your post from 'name' to 'age'.

Oh thaaaaat, *smug grin*.

I.Q.

ooooooops

no wait, i meant name, then i looked at your username and thought "damn she's clever!"

EDIT - You did it again, you predicted what i was going to do! Is my room bugged or something?
Stop touching that, it's disgusting to watch.
#58 - Jakg
Provided it is OPTIONAL, it is a good idea. Sometime's it's best to be on a team TS not an all drivers one.
BTW what is the page for TS?
#61 - CSU1
Get a room you guy's
#62 - Jakg
#63 - CSU1
+1 i would like it,but it could destroy teamspeak in LFS
#65 - CSU1
Quote from Rappa Z :+1 i would like it,but it could destroy teamspeak in LFS

lol' maybe u n' jakg shud get it on yo' lmao
#66 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :lol' maybe u n' jakg shud get it on yo' lmao

maybe you should stop fantazing about a 15 year old "getting it on" with a 12 year old?
#67 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :maybe you should stop fantazing about a 15 year old "getting it on" with a 12 year old?

Holy schmit! Damn I didn't realize
Public appolagy: I'm sorry I did not know.
Damn you get that off the top of my post I look like a perv
Really I didn't realize and failed to remember that when talking to others that they may not be in the same age bracket as onesself.On this I can't say sorry enough I honstley did not know of you guy's age I am sorry, one tends to forget that another person is not as old as him/her when talking on forum.Believe me If I had of known Iwould not have been so rude.A lesson learned though...Know whom you are talking too.
I wouldn't like this in LFS unless I could turn it off.

And I think one smiley can sum up the off-topic posts in this thread:
A vote for LFS comms here, with the ability to turn them on and off naturally.

Only having used dedicated servers (passworded) it would be a great feature of the game to be able to toggle live chat on and off IMO

-----
Ritey
Ever tried playing an Xbox360 online with one of them headsets?

My experience is limited but man does it annoy the hell out of me. Some people having a personal conversation and others making random noises.

All I need is someone shouting "Shift + R", "BLUE FLAG", "OMG! U n00b wrecker".

There is no reason for this to be implemented into LFS IMHO the thrid party programs are more than adequate.

LFS is a racing simulator, not a chatting one.

Keiran
Quote from blackfang :I used to use Skype when I played LFS but LFS lags BIG time when this is being runned. I think it all depends on the inet connection but this also happend in Singleplayer session...

Nothing to do with the inet connection. I made a test and used skype on my PDA while playing LFS. The PDA used the same inet connection and both worked perfect. When I play LFS and Skype is doing something (like getting a message) on the same PC, LFS goes down. I dont know what the developer of skype did but it does take like 100% of the performance.
Too bad you couldn't do it with the ability to invite users to your "radio channel", and it'd only work if you were in a radio channel.
what u mean, with skype?
Built in voice comms? NONONONONO!

A pit to driver radio that plays pre-recorded OGGs at certain times? +1
It could be set up with a channel system in game.
  • A user could create a voice channel, with access granted by either invites or passwords or what-not. Each team and/or group of friends would be able to have their own little channel.
  • Each user could set up server specific auto-joins. Each time you join ServerA it will automatically /join TeamWinz:iddqd, and when you join ServerB it will /join CopzTeam:idkfa
  • A default "general" channel could exist. For those who like to make and/or hear random noises and yell "blue flag!" this would be the place to go.
  • And of course you'd be able to easily squelch any one or more users.
Just some thoughts.

"Radio"
(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG