The online racing simulator
Interested in applying for a team.
(14 posts, started )
I am now considered as free lance, and wish to apply for a team.

I am open minded, quick, comptetitive, and have a sense of humour. I'm partially deaf, so TS or VT will be a little struggle for me.

My specialties are the open wheelers, XFR, FXR.

I hope to apply for a team that competes in Championships, on various cars.

The End <---- race name!

Past Championships/Events:

5th in ATC XFR Blackwood
2nd in LFS GT of Team [ITEK]
10th of DTM (only took part in one race, which was the 2nd to last race, got 2nd place finish)
2nd in ATC XFR Blackwood Reverse

Current Championships: SIMFIA
BF1 *starts in a few weeks*
5th DTM Series (Round 1)
if you want to join a demo team, i will think of accepting you,of course if you want.but you have to have a pb of 1.33.xx at BL1/XFG combination.
Quote from TyresHot :if you want to join a demo team, i will think of accepting you,of course if you want.but you have to have a pb of 1.33.xx at BL1/XFG combination.

Sorry, but I'd prefer S2 lisence teams, but thank you anyway.
after i get the money for s2, if i can build a s2 team, the first racer i would want to sign is you although its would be a hard success for my team, thanks.
If you are interested in OSR, drop a PM to nuttyboy and myself(I won't be in the UK tomorrow til Firday). We have open doors to drivers of your caliber.
Try the MG Racing Team, they are a friendly bunch just try not to become inactive. illepall Click link in my siggy.
#7 - Jakg
Quote from xWolFx :Try the MG Racing Team, they are a friendly bunch just try not to become inactive. illepall Click link in my siggy.

tbh i think were full - in fact tbh i think the inactivity is because the team gets too big
Quote from Jakg : tbh i think were full - in fact tbh i think the inactivity is because the team gets too big

If its full its full, I didn't check and wont ever go on the site again, as I have promised myself to have nothing to do with them. I respect people such as yourself but some others don't even bother to ask around if members are active or not, most people didn't even know that I made the LX6/LX4 skin pack for MG. So that just proves a few points. Not to be rude or give them a bad reputation because Pulse and Greboth are both great guys but after greboth left and I was 'kicked' i just havent bothered to check on the progress.

Wolfy.
what happened to ITEK :o
Well maybe we could make room for you in MG! But i expect you want to go with someone more like 1st Racing!

AND wolf! Infact the person you think is great (pulse) was the one to say your out! Just i was the only one to inform you!
Actually he informed me on MSN the night before you did, and he explained the situation as it was and I explained mine, we both then came to an agreement which is still active today. Besides I am starting to miss the ol'days.
Quote from xWolFx :Try the MG Racing Team, they are a friendly bunch just try not to become inactive. illepall Click link in my siggy.

Who's MG? :P
Quote from Greboth :Please dont start that again lol. Hope you find a team though

I've got a couple of vacancies with teams. Which is thoughtful, but I'm going to have a wee think about it for the time being.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG