The online racing simulator
Omg Omg Omg!!
(65 posts, started )
Someone rename this thread Mindless Chatter : The nonsensical ramblings of our resident drunks and lunatics.
omg my two sponsors are about to sign the contract1
Quote from Dragger :omg my two sponsors are about to sign the contract1

Omg Omg Ive Got Doritos!!
OMFG!!! I just made a huge observation: THIS THREAD SUCKS!! I should get a nobel for this!
I Just Made An Even Bigger Observation.
OMG OMG OMG...this tread would be leik SOOOO much better after an entire bottle of Jaeger:drink::gandalf::001_007::camera::bunny:
ants:
This is a formal announcement from the IAWTOTY association. This thread has been nominated for worst thread of the year. Thanks to all who voted.
Quote from (SaM) :This is a formal announcement from the IAWTOTY association. This thread has been nominated for worst thread of the year. Thanks to all who voted.

they were having a serious and informative conversation and u just had to spam them
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :they were having a serious and informative conversation and u just had to spam them

My utter apologies.
news just in, the IAWTOTY association has just given the prize of worst thread ever to this thread! with "how do you pronounce live for speed" following home in a close 2nd place.

i just wanna say a few words, thannks and congratulations to all spammz0rz for making this thread what it is. great job guys, (dont) keep it up
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :news just in, the IAWTOTY association has just given the prize of worst thread ever to this thread! with "how do you pronounce live for speed" following home in a close 2nd place.

"The Worst Thread Of The Year" 1st prize goes to this thead and it is TWO ROTTEN TOMATOES!

2nd prize is for "how do you pronounce live for speed" and it is 5000 KGs OF ROCKS!

Congratulations!
lols.

need money now

Omg Omg Omg!!
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG