The online racing simulator
ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
LFS\data\pic folder
Look for SUITx.jpg, where x is B, G, O, R, S or X.
how do i edit the marshalls suit?
Quote from shaun463 :i use patch u30 usually
i use photo filtre now

edit:
how do i edit a suit

So why does it say in the screenshot on your toolbar Q? Thats why your replays are not working.
Quote from keiran :So why does it say in the screenshot on your toolbar Q? Thats why your replays are not working.

i make my replays on U
it said Q there because it was the only un modded lfs on my computer
Quote from LFSn00b :Already made, search.

yep, witg just the roof or doorpanles in carbon fibre, but I want everything in carbonfibre, and I want it 2 look "real"
So if Q is the only unmodded version of LFS, U must be modified. Yet you still post your replays which dont work for anyone else because they dont have the mods that you use.

Do us all a favour, play LFS properly. Its much better.
Quote from Jakg :any screenies?

Decided to have a look/compare while I had photoshop open
Attached images
NEWinterior.jpg
Nice shaun463
Quote from Hughie :So if Q is the only unmodded version of LFS, U must be modified. Yet you still post your replays which dont work for anyone else because they dont have the mods that you use.

Do us all a favour, play LFS properly. Its much better.

U is on Chris758's Computer

On this computer i have
Patch U30 (different textures)
Patch Q (LFSTweak)
Patch P (Mechanik)
Snowmod U
Desertmod U
NightMod U
can you make a us a mod that has jumps on every track, not just blackwood? Or is that against policies
-
(DW LAYOUTS) DELETED by DW LAYOUTS
where can i get patch p from coz i want to know what the mod is like.
hows it going buddy (no im not trying to pursuade you to do it) DO IT!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!! Please
are you still making the mods?
shaun463 - I'm offering a little job for you on the LFS-Database. You could start writing news there. But I first want to know, if you'll be able to sort out important from unimportant and If you are able to write in correct language - which means you will have to use PROPER words with all commas, points, capital letters and so on. Not like "im a real god nwswrier". What do you think? Just as a test - PM me a "news" about the release of U30 Patch.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
#92 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :This is my main school subject so that will also help!

What, English?

Hmmmm - Are you even out of primary School, Shaun?
i will pm u tomorrow lible
Quote from shaun463 :
EDIT: No I am not out of primary school (wish i was though) i meant newswriting

jakg, does this answer your question?
#95 - Jakg
So your in PRIMARY school, yet your going to write a piece of journalistic style new report? I'm seeing this!
Quote from Jakg :So your in PRIMARY school, yet your going to right a peice of journalistic style new report? Im seeing this!

count me in
i had big dreams when i was 8
now i'm 14 and look what i've become in these few years playing lfs all day
jakg made a grammar mistake...

its write not right

ill be quite now.
#98 - Jakg
I also spelt "peice" wrong, and forget the apostrophe in "i'm"

Fixed!

Hey, i'm only 15!
Me too but meh....

anyway i cant see a 8 year old doing a journalistic job tbh..
project sugestion
hey i have been looking around trying to figure out how to change the actual shape of the car shell just to take out the head lights in the xrt and make it all smooth. if you would be willing to give it a go i would apretiate it. if not could your point me in the right direction to learn how. thanks!
This thread is closed

ill make a mod for you
(131 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG