The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Hypoxiaicon :Be nice if an update could be done for compatability for Patch U.

Makes LFS more fun when you can tweak the cars for hours on end.

he;s given up mechanik, and now does LFSTweak, ut that isn't coming out for U either
Quote from naskavu :I choose my car in lfs, but it doesnt show in MecaniK any help ?

ya me too its just a bug your not doing anything wrong ts weird about detecting cars!??!?!?theyll work it out
hlp
Quote from Jakg :well you need LFS version 0.5Pto do run MecaniK

is there no way you can downgrade to p version and is there any possible way it might work on version o.5u becaus tweak wont work on o.5p
yes, you can downgrade, replace the EXE, and it WONT work with U
I hold all together the 3 EXE and use that one that serves to me

Ok is it possible to uninstall the Program without any problems.
When this program will work with patch V ?
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
If I knew anything about memory editing in VB then a slightly different version would already be out. I'm still waiting on people to answer about them coding it.
Mecanik for X-Patch?
Is there Mecanik for X-Patch?
I need it because me and some friends is gonna have a krting cup
Hope it do!

cP Gjerde
If you see one, then its there, otherwise, there isn't.

(No there isn't one)
what is mecaniK?
Yeeeeeeeeees, i finaly got P-Patch
Jippii :P
That, and mecanik :P
where can i get patch P?
Guys when i try to unlock LFS 0.5P it cant connect to master server!Is anyone having this problem?Mechanik is working but only for demo carsCan anyone help!!
is there a way to get a car performance tweaking mod to work on the current s2 patch x version of lfs?
Quote from Gazzz :is there a way to get a car performance tweaking mod to work on the current s2 patch x version of lfs?

untill a patch that will last longer than they usually do,there wont be any.I also mailed the devs and they told me that LFS 0.5P cant be unlocked cause the servers has been moved!That was bad news for me cause i would like to tweak all the cars and not only 3.
How about unlocking a newer version and then downgrading it?
Quote from milkkis :How about unlocking a newer version and then downgrading it?

I tried to but gives a error message could not load font
Quote from sosna :untill a patch that will last longer than they usually do,there wont be any.I also mailed the devs and they told me that LFS 0.5P cant be unlocked cause the servers has been moved!That was bad news for me cause i would like to tweak all the cars and not only 3.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=22662
q can be easily downgraded to p and should stay unlocked
I just downloaded the lastest version of LFS .. Is there anyway to download a version that works with mecanik? And if so where?
Quote from Shotglass :q can be easily downgraded to p and should stay unlocked

So i just download Q and unlock it, then i replace the .exe with the P?
Should it work like this?
Quote from milkkis :So i just download Q and unlock it, then i replace the .exe with the P?
Should it work like this?

If you replace all the files that come with patch P, it will work, yes.
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG