The online racing simulator
New Sounds Are Rubbish
(52 posts, closed, started )
New Sounds Are Rubbish
Whats going on...all the cars sound the same,even the F1 sounds like a old vespa scooter..roll back the update as its no good....illepall
#2 - Don
okillepall
Ok, here we go... Like Android said, there's going to be threads complaining about the sounds popping up like teenage boy pants at the Playboy Mansion.
*sigh*
illepall
Its called feedback....thats what makes games aint it....and the new sounds are crap..all the grunt is gone and its chav racers for everyone...
its called feedback when it's objective and constructive, don't blame us if you get flamed for sounding off with your inaccurate and over-simplified rantings.
Quote from Malossi :Its called feedback....

And what great feedback it was. Thanks for your input into the development of Live For Speed.[/sarcasim]

Fair enough you may think they are not good. You entitled to your opinion. They are alot better than they were, so it's a step in the right direction. They still need work and the developers know this. You coming on saying "the new sounds are crap" is not helping in the slightest.
Try put a constructive argument together next time when you decide to complain.
Flame away...but its still no good that making things look and work better makes them worse.
i dont particually care for the sounds either but... you'll soon get used to it and you'll seem to like them later on
Quote from Malossi :Flame away...but its still no good that making things look and work better makes them worse.

You just made no sense and sounded like a chav
Quote from Malossi :Flame away...but its still no good that making things look and work better makes them worse.

Ahhh but that's what y o u think.
the new sounds are rubbish! they give me headaches!!! Neither can i use my H Shifter
Hmmm.....i dunno,maybe some Deep purple will go better on the ears while playing....
There ya go, 4 posts and already you are starting to make more sense
I dont think you know what one is...and i aint got all night to explain.
Yeh but i have a life away from this forum....unlike you...
#17 - axus

Have you even read through the others' posts? Doesn't look like you have. Here's an example of what they're saying:

Me telling someone (no-one particular in mind) "your attitude is shitty and you are an idiot" is poor *feedback* to you, because it doesn't help you understand why you aren idiot and what you need to change about yourself. On the other hand "your attitude is shitty and you are an idiot because you didn't explain what you dislike about the new sounds, but just stared a pointless thread" is good feedback. That way, you can maybe understand why you are an idiot and change your attitude one day. Do you get the idea?
#18 - Don
Quote from Malossi :
Yeh but i have a life away from this forum....unlike you...

and you are obviously also very well brought up...
Who do you reckon he's talking to now?illepall
Quote from axus :Have you even read through the others' posts? Doesn't look like you have. Here's an example of what they're saying:

Me telling you "your attitude is shitty and you are an idiot" is poor *feedback* to you, because it doesn't help you understand why you aren idiot and what you need to change about yourself. On the other hand "your attitude is shitty and you are an idiot because you didn't explain what you dislike about the new sounds, but just stared a pointless thread" is good feedback. That way, you can maybe understand why you are an idiot and change your attitude one day. Do you get the idea?

And your point is..
Quote from Malossi :New Sounds Are Rubbish

Ah...... but NEW sound software ENGINE (sic) is awesome. Give it some time to grow into a snarling beast from the pits of hell. It will bite your head off. Should be a blast over the next few weeks or so.

(Use CSR if you dont like the new sounds atm. The 100+ other version V enhancements/fixes are great though)
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
#22 - JTbo
I find there is now much more grunt and sounds actually sounds much more like engine now, perhaps sounds what you hear are not the same, they play wrong or something?

Finally sounds are not disorting like being played too loud as they were before, also sound is much deeper, not just thin buzzing.

You have to describe what portion of sound is gone wrong way and how you would like it to be, only that way it is possible to discuss from matter or take your opinion seriously. On internet forums if you state that something is just rubbish it is like putting gasoline to fire and you are going to loose there.

However I suspect as this was your first message to board that you are either some troll or some member's alterego troll

Anyway, discussion is always good, just be open, allow other opinions and describe your opinions to others why something is bad for example and we all will have nice time.
#23 - axus
Quote from Malossi :And your point is..

Re-read my post abour 3 or 4 times. Let it sink in. Maybe you'll get it.
Quote from JTbo :I find there is now much more grunt and sounds actually sounds much more like engine now, perhaps sounds what you hear are not the same, they play wrong or something?

Finally sounds are not disorting like being played too loud as they were before, also sound is much deeper, not just thin buzzing.

You have to describe what portion of sound is gone wrong way and how you would like it to be, only that way it is possible to discuss from matter or take your opinion seriously. On internet forums if you state that something is just rubbish it is like putting gasoline to fire and you are going to loose there.

However I suspect as this was your first message to board that you are either some troll or some member's alterego troll

Anyway, discussion is always good, just be open, allow other opinions and describe your opinions to others why something is bad for example and we all will have nice time.

I am being open...and i dont mind a few fisticuffs...and your mother should know...being i am your father...little troll....
Quote from Malossi :I am being open...and i dont mind a few fisticuffs...and your mother should know...being i am your father...little troll....

very mature.
This thread is closed

New Sounds Are Rubbish
(52 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG