The online racing simulator
Sdmf
Attached images
5555.jpg
i like it all except one part that REALLY needs to be fixed to make it better

the car has no shadow
Quote from XCNuse :i like it all except one part that REALLY needs to be fixed to make it better

the car has no shadow

oh yeah! didnt realise that actually... doh!...

err.. it's on the other side lol
Just something quick, can't post this in raw screens because of some adjustments, sry for the size.
Attached images
XFR_DSR.jpg
Good job. Dunno if it's much editted, but the final looks great
Although it's a bit small.
Attached images
bsenna.jpg
Quote from Darkone55 :Although it's a bit small.

you use too much circular blur on wheels... or too little motion blur on background
im NOT good at this editing, but i had a try non the less
Attached images
drift copy.jpg
Quote from Tomas Stiborek :you use too much circular blur on wheels... or too little motion blur on background

Hmm.. Maybe. But remember the sides of the wheels are going like.. Three times faster than the car itself or so.

Quote from BSP :Cool one!!!
But try to use this skin I made:

Erm, what's wrong with this one?
i got something!
Attached images
adasdasda.jpg
IVE got a good one this time
Attached images
RCfz50.jpg
Quote from Darkone55 :

Nothing is wrong, but mine it is more accurate to the real BF3!!
Quote from Darkone55 :Hmm.. Maybe. But remember the sides of the wheels are going like.. Three times faster than the car itself or so.

yes i know but it looks unrealistic
Quote from Tomas Stiborek :yes i know but it looks unrealistic

Actually, no... The only mistake he did was to combine short (not much blurred background) and long exposure time (much blurred tires) in only one picture...
Does anyone use The Gimp and if you do..could you PM me and help me do some renders? thanks if you can! if you do...could you give me your e mail address?

Scoob
these aren't renders, these are photo edits; you can also see people's email address if they show it publicly if you click on their name, or.. under their name you can see various wasy of contacting them through instant messengers
Well..i didnt mean renders...but im fairly new to The Gimp...and I am wondering if there is anyone out there that uses it..and im wondering if there is anyone that can help me with it.

Scoob
Quote from bbman :Actually, no... The only mistake he did was to combine short (not much blurred background) and long exposure time (much blurred tires) in only one picture...

when you photography a car like this you set exposure time for example 1/80s and you go with the camera with the car so you have blurred wheels and the background too. But on this picture are wheels too much blurred I think.
sometimes is picture better than 1000 words
http://www.jaroslavhonzik.com/files/old2006_FIA_GT_2184.jpg
Attached images
twin alu+ruff.jpg

Edited pics
(14103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG