The online racing simulator
Slowmotion movie
(8 posts, started )
Slowmotion movie
-good res pick.
-bad grab. not consistent etc. low frames per sec.
-nice vignette effect and very nice usage of troubling lfs logo. just as it should be used. i wouldnt do it better i would prolly do it equal.
-no real hi speed grabbing slomotion only delayed presentation of same frames as realtime. this is not same as me or don uses.
-some mblur plug usage is bad and only delayed the refresh of the same frames (doesnt blend blur any more information than the previous/after frames display). removes detail from wheere it should be.
-extremely tacky music. evanescense is bad even for a teen.

hope u improve.
i agree with kid on many of those points

the thing i dislike about it most is .. the car, it looks really weird throwing such a small and crappy car around a track really fast (sliding everywhere), and just doesn't seem right at all..
I really love the quality of it, HD rocks! The small file size is adorable, when i saw 30 Megs and it is a HD video then I expected a 15-30 sec vid .The music was strange tho, i like evanescence but some other music would had suited ( are the tenses correct ? :o ) better for the video . The frame rate was a little low for a slow motion movie , but maybe it is because we're used to DoN's 50FPS movies.
The overall feel is good , nice effort and I hope You will imporve and make more LFS vids !
thx for all comments. I'll do my best to improve these errors

to MataGyula: yes the FPS is low but my computer isnt the best one but i try tune him

normal speed videos by me will be 40+ FPS...
I want a fresh pizza faster
Quote from turismo :I want a fresh pizza faster

?

lol anyway very nice video i comented on it (drifter65) is my youtube profile i left a nice comment for you becuase you deserve it.
@dizzlez
He meant the car , in the video it has the pizza delivery skin on :P
@Tomas Stiborek
Happy Birthday to You !

Slowmotion movie
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG