The online racing simulator
Redline Racing Admins Please Read!
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Gizz
I have been racing on the redline racing server (fox BL1) no for some time, today i was racing i pitted and was tweaking the car setup then got a phone call, admitidly i was gone from the game for about 1 hour and when i returned i was logged out of the server so i try to join and im refused a connection????? now please remember that i was pitted and IN THE SETUP screen Hence no car on track, now if it was the time i was away and i was taking up a slot then fine kick me but it looks like im banned .... as i say i was in the garage at the time of leaving the comp unatended so its not that a new race was started and i caused a pileup because i was not active on the track???

if i have upset someone please let me know but i carnt see how, everyone on there i race with daily so they know im no wrecker can this be resolved????

tnx in advance......

P.S i always race under this name
Makes sense to me, a ban was completely unnecessary. I'm sure you wouldn't have minded being kicked if you weren't even there.

Better under hosts subforum than teams btw.
#3 - Gizz
sorry bob im not thinking strait illepall as you say i have no problem in being kicked as i was afk for some considerable time and if im using up a slot that some guy could be racing with then sure kick away but its a 100% ban and be sure i will be taking R-R to court for this there was a case just like this in ........... heheheh just hope i can get it resolved ....

tnx bob
dont know what happened have to speak to the other members of the team please let me know if your still having connection problems
Quote from tombarlin :dont know what happened have to speak to the other members of the team please let me know if your still having connection problems

:o BAD TOM!!!! YOUR SERVER CHEWED IT!
oh, and all of the sudden i've been refused connection?illepall
I have no idea why I haven't been on their since like 2 weeks ago?
I might have to make another court ruling.

ORDER IN THE COURT!!!
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :oh, and all of the sudden i've been refused connection?illepall
I have no idea why I haven't been on their since like 2 weeks ago?
I might have to make another court ruling.

ORDER IN THE COURT!!!

2 Cheeseburgers, Large fries and a coke please.
Ok, that'll be $2.89. Please pull up to the next window.
#9 - amp88
Just thought I'd add that I haven't banned anyone from Redline Racing (BL1 / FOX) for a couple of weeks.
nor me lol and thats just not right for me lol ohwell just ban amp an i will feel much better
Quote from tombarlin :nor me lol and thats just not right for me lol ohwell just ban amp an i will feel much better

The Lapper is my friend
#12 - Gizz
thx for replys guys... i have since tried to connect and i have access again.... when i got in there i asked some of the regulars what was going on most didnt know what i was talking about (conspirecy???) but a couple of drivers said that my connection was sending the "collision" message every millisecond and was therefore kicked... i didnt witness this as i was afk but before i left for afk i do recal such wierd goings on for a while so it all kind of makes sence now but getting a 24 hour ban has still got me stumped ..... anyway all sorted now i can race again on my fav FOX server so im off to go wreck some races ............. i mean .... "gizz runs away"... hehehehe it was a joke felas!!! jeeeez :P

im still taking R-R to court though for banning me its just not on it could have destroyed my racing carrer... ok maybe not but ya can see were this kind of thing can lead? discracfull :P

tnx for replys guys see ya on the track....

Best regards Gizzmo
well im stumped lol dunno why you were banned but a big sorry from redline racing
#14 - Gizz
heheh no probs glad we got it sorted thats the main thing thanks for looking into the problem
How come all the meannnie people are always on redline servers lol

Stupid ppl
Quote from tombarlin :well im stumped lol dunno why you were banned but a big sorry from redline racing

Who are you to say to he to the to this to that to then to now to what?

NOT IN MY COURT YOU DONT!
Quote from mostflyskaterboy :Who are you to say to he to the to this to that to then to now to what?

NOT IN MY COURT YOU DONT!

Uhm ok
Errrr. No offence people but disputes between racer and host should not be thrashed out here.
Errr. sorry?
Notice - I did not in any way or form or speech or hooblah start this thread.
To take that in not "Mostflyskaterboy, on January 17th, 2007 at 16:46 o clock did not start this thread"

LOL!

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG