The online racing simulator
BMW M3 GTR (unfinished project up for download)
I give up!
I'm moving on to other stuff
hope someone can take over the project

Have a nice day =)

The skin is currently in PSD (photoshop file) 2048x2048

actual M3 GTR

what i have so far

The PSD file can be downloaded here
http://download.yousendit.com/3AE5BEDF0FDDB64A
Attached images
untitled2.JPG
m3gtr01_01.JPG
Holy crap i thought it was an actual car in LFS before I clicked the thumnail. What I mean is I thought you modded a car.
That's great man looking forward to it when its done
for the taillights you should use the real FXR texture (copy and paste a cmx viewer screenshot) so it will look better, i also hope you clean up some of the wrapping on the flag, and maybe fix the spacing between stuff so it fits the car better (ei the grill behind the wheel should move forward so it isn't cut off and shorter so it isn't cut off, german flag on door should drop so it isn't on that edge, and maybe a clearer BMW logo

the grills should be hand done too so they aren't so fuzzy looking
Thanks for taking over, Bifeconpapas.
LOOKING GOOD!!
looks much better, few easy things to fix, Original BMW Parts on the side; the Original and BMW should move forward so the BMW doesn't get cut off (nit picky stuff, but in the end it makes it much nicer and worthwhile), michilen logo should be moved back just a touch, the side grill looks better (somewhat atleast lol it still doesn't look right but i dont think you can do anything about the fender)

taillights look good, rear logo looks better, now the grills, the front front one, i hope that gets filled in with black behind it, but the 2 ones at the center of the hood should be handmade, they look to soft and hard edged but fuzzy all at the same time and just.. not right

looks good though, i can say i'll probably use it
upload the file here.... skin looks great..
Yep skin looks stunning!
im pretty sure this skin already exixsts cos iv seen someone with it in a server. but nice owrk
well not to worry..i can create the skin in a jiffy myself..... would save me some precious time though.

Mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :well not to worry..i can create the skin in a jiffy myself..... would save me some precious time though.

Mad

Send over into msn m8
#13 - Rish
:bananadea
#14 - joen
Quote from [email protected] :I'm Poland Please English GOOD

You can't drive that car in the demo so I don't see why it's so important for you to have that skin.
#15 - joen
Quote from DutchJok3r :Sorry to say but that skinner is also a DEMO RACER :S So why you guys always doing that difficult to some Demo racers? I think your playing all under 1 roof

The point is that he can't drive this car in the demo, what use would it have for him?
To a skinner, creating a skin is fun to do, so that can be a reason for a demo racer to make a skin for an S2 car.
Noone is making it difficult for demo racers, people are difficult to cracking demo racers.
If you release this I'm going to get S2.

Is it going to be released?
#17 - joen
If you get S2, don't get it because of a skin Do it because of the great features.
Excellent skin man, I was starting the same thing, but I guess Ill try another, ha yours already looks fantastic.
Seeing as I'm getting S2 later today I wonder if this skin will ever be released...
#20 - joen
Quote from DutchJok3r :It is allready released :S I saw it before. But what features are there in S2?

www.liveforspeed.net

Quote :
And some ppl talking about S3 on the forums? Whats new or ? I wanna know because then I also gonna buy the licenses

Development on S3 will start after S2 is final. It will take a while before we get there. Don't worry about that yet, enjoy S2 untill that time.
It's released? Anyone know where I can download it?
#22 - joen
Quote from Sethorion :It's released? Anyone know where I can download it?

It's a skin for the FXR, a car which is not in the demo.
Quote from joen :It's a skin for the FXR, a car which is not in the demo.

I'm not a retard. I'm buying S2 in a few days.
-
([Velocity]) DELETED by XCNuse : attitude isn't neeed either
Quote from [email protected] :PUBLIC PLEASE !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Why your a demo racer? You can't use that car... Unless you wanna stare at it for a hour in the CMX viewer.
-
(Sethorion) DELETED by XCNuse : attitude is not needed
I can't wait for this skin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG