The online racing simulator
[not really] Urgent
(27 posts, started )
[not really] Urgent
Where Is Lfs From???
Teh internets! Thats where.
No... What Country?
The United Kingdom. There. I didnt say England, or put up the St. George so people would go all batty.
#5 - ev0
um, what is urgent about this question? I just waisted 30 seconds of my life reading a thread that I would not have opened, had it been titled "Where does LFS come from?"

AAAARGH, now I'm replying to it as well...illepall
Quote from ev0 : I just waisted 30 seconds of my life reading a thread that I would not have opened,

You'll make it up in the pits.
[edit] thread title changed...
Quote from personal :Where Is Lfs From???

Well when a mummy LFS and a daddy LFS love each other very much, they have a special cuddle...

I believe Skawen is from England, which is a Country, so you could say its from England (puts on flame suit) :hbomb:
Quote from jasonmatthews :I believe Skawen is from England, which is a Country, so you could say its from England (puts on flame suit) :hbomb:

You'd better off with a spelling suit.

EDIT: Added a mandatory smiley.
Quote from Dajmin :Well when a mummy LFS and a daddy LFS love each other very much, they have a special cuddle...

Spell it like mommy, I had to think twice because I was thinking of egypt, when I read daddy LFS I figured it out
Quote from sgt.flippy :Spell it like mommy, I had to think twice because I was thinking of egypt, when I read daddy LFS I figured it out

Pfft. Its spelt mummy where we are (me and the person who said mummy)

I see where you could kinda go "ehh? oh wait" thuogh XD
The God Scawen came down from the heavens and said, (In a Charlten Heston kinda stylee) 'And 'lo. Let there be a racing Sim to smite all other Racing Sims into the unholy dust.' And thus, LFS stepped blinking into the light. Lord Scawen together with his holy trinity brought forth the holy of holyness's's . . .'es that we see before us.

So sais the Gospel of Funnybear. Chapter 2 verse 16. I'll let you know what the preceding chapters and verses say when I can think of something witty and intelligent.

Ahmen.
So we won't have to expect any more verses for the next two years?
i posted on teh first page!
lol
Quote from sgt.flippy :So we won't have to expect any more verses for the next two years?

Oh, that would be playing right into your hands wouldn't it. As it happens Chapter 1 and 2 up to verse 16 is just complicated netcode descriptions. You wouldn't understand and I won't bore you with the details.
How convenient.
Yes. I thought so.
Scawen and Eric are from England, Victor is from The Netherlands.

(Question answered, this topic is being spammed, please close it)
I Think he got his answer a long time ago. It's not spam, it's entertainment.

It'll drop soon enough.
Quote from Funnybear :I Think he got his answer a long time ago. It's not spam, it's entertainment.

It'll drop soon enough.

Victor is also a dev. His country wasn't named.
And I dislike spam. Could be because I'm getting tired of removing spam on another forum I moderate.
Yea. But in the whole spam spectrum this isn't really up there with major spamming spam spam. This is more a gentle spamette with humourous overtones.

But it's now getting a bit spammy having lost the plot slightly.

It's the full moon isn't it, made you a bit grumpy. Have a hot chocolate. Chill you out a bit.
Quote :Never Posted by al heeley
Not really on the radar as half a tin of luncheon meat

Many jocular backronyms have been devised, such as my own favourite; "Something Posing As Meat"

[not really] Urgent
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG