The online racing simulator
edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
maybe it should go with the ad man im smart id should buy s2
Im now starting to think about the possibility to rip my leg out and beat myself to death with it...
Impatience is going to be the death of me
I Agree !
(not gonna beat myself to death. But i'll help ya ! )

I mostly mess around on servers with a lot of different cars and citydriving servers.
LFS Tweak was loads of fun.
I'd LOVE to put a V10 engine in the MRT

Please release it !
*starts to cry* wheres the tweak?? I WANT THE TWEAK!!!! *starts kicking and screaming*

frenchy
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :*starts to cry* wheres the tweak?? I WANT THE TWEAK!!!! *starts kicking and screaming*
frenchy

Im starting to think about the idea of riping your leg out and beating you to death with it...and then commit suicide with it... joking

anyway...we must train patience
Is it done? Is it done? Is it done?

No, it's not
Paintience kids..
gotta love your signature
So, it's not just me who's impatient then?
:shhh:
Its gonna be a while guys.. I get bored easily
how long is a while?
Quote from Blaeza :how long is a while?

ill tell you how long TO! LONG IM GOING CRAZY!!! :color: :Eyecrazy: :hbomb: :huepfenic IM GOING CRAZY!
Enough of the spam folks or I'll strip the last 20 posts out of this thread and give them a shallow grave.
Sorry Bob!
youve waited since patch Q for this, and now its appeared again, everyone suddenly wants it
Quote from redruM69 ::shhh:
Its gonna be a while guys.. I get bored easily

Can you please give us an estimated release date? I think most of us are really desperate to try it. If you say it'll take a week, fine, I'll wait a week. But please don't keep us screaming and begging for it.
Did the mods approve it? Or is it still in disscussion?
i need a release time
Quote from squidhead :Im starting to think about the idea of riping your leg out and beating you to death with it...and then commit suicide with it... joking

anyway...we must train patience

you want the left leg or right leg? a pound each!!

frenchy
Jesus, leave the guy alone your all luckey hes even doing this. It will be released when its done and when hes not busy.
^^Agreed.

I would rather tweak had a major update in the security department, regarding Licensed Usage only, Rather than release the current version, and have Demo user more content.
Quote from djgizmo68 :^^Agreed.

I would rather tweak had a major update in the security department, regarding Licensed Usage only, Rather than release the current version, and have Demo user more content.

Indeed.
Oh yeah! They have enough as it is..
man i love that smiley i said nothing
everyday before bed I check this thread and find that only spam has been added throughout (spelling) the day...

edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG