The online racing simulator
realy nice! can you tell technology, how do you do that?
Amazing arts guys! This RAC Planet rocks

Here is my small edit (:
Attached images
PINGTER.jpg
Here's one from me, car grabbed from CMX viewer and the rest done in Photoshop.
Attached images
FZ5RAZER_edit.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Here's one from me, car grabbed from CMX viewer and the rest done in Photoshop.

NFS Carbon ?
dexter that was beutiful !
Very nice pics Tomas; I'm going to send the link to the skin's creator, too. (MikebyDzine) I'm sure he'll get a kick out of seeing someone using his skin!
I use this skin only when im making screenshots... on normal racing I use team skin
Ok, heres my second ever attempt at editing pictures. Comments are apreciated.

The raw counterparts are in the Raw Pictures thread.
Attached images
4way night drift.jpg
raindrift.jpg
tandem foggy.jpg
LXtracks2rough.JPG
Does anyone know how to give the road a wet and shiny look? Ive been wanting to do that with the last picture i posted here (tandemfoggy).

If this helps, im not using photoshop, but im using The Gimp.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Does anyone know how to give the road a wet and shiny look? Ive been wanting to do that with the last picture i posted here (tandemfoggy).

If this helps, im not using photoshop, but im using The Gimp.

There isn't a filter or effect to do this, but what makes the track a wet look is to give it reflections. You basically copy things on and along the track to a new layer, mirror them horizontally and increase their transparency.
What makes it look even better if you let the objects fade from half transparent to full transparency - from top to bottom.
Quote from (SaM) :There isn't a filter or effect to do this, but what makes the track a wet look is to give it reflections. You basically copy things on and along the track to a new layer, mirror them horizontally and increase their transparency.
What makes it look even better if you let the objects fade from half transparent to full transparency - from top to bottom.

Hm... thats really confusing

Btw, i love your avatar
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Hm... thats really confusing

I understand. It'll be clearer with examples. The first attachment is the original edit I made last year and the 2nd attachment concists of all the reflections I copied and mirrored to look as reflections.
Attached images
rainey.jpg
reflections.jpg
The most easy method is with 2 screenshots. One with car, second without car. Next u must cut car from second screenshot. Then on first screen u can do whatever u want to (because car is on other layer now) Bit hard to explain :roll:

Btw, edit updated, now it looks a lot of better imho.
How do you do layers? Im using the Gimp, not photoshop
Hope you like that

click onto the pic!

100% rendering free!
looks good, but the trees "reflecting" on the nose should deffinetly have some sideways motion blur to them other than that... :O
i'd drive that
id hit it
lol, sorry guys, there was an older version online... new one is uploaded!
much better

@djgizmo lol i ALMOST said that, but then i changed it to drive

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG