The online racing simulator
Im running windows vista home premium, version u of LFS and unlocked to S2 yet its saying I dont have the correct version of the program when I run the LFS tweek? :S
The V2 test patch is incompatible with Tweak, make sure you're not running that.
Its the main link on the frontpage of www.liveforspeed.net

File spec is:

112MB (117,713,710 - 117,714,944 on disk)
Version 4.42.0.0
Quote from SimonT :Im running windows vista home premium, version u of LFS and unlocked to S2 yet its saying I dont have the correct version of the program when I run the LFS tweek? :S

you need version "V" of LFS
so why get rid of weight, raspiness, and flywheel weight?
flywheel weight was fun to mess with.
raspiness was kinda pointless, but weight was useful too.
Weight and Flywheel inertia and bound to come back once the memory addresses are found.

Raspiness has no doubt been replaced with the new sound system. Why tweak one slider externally when you can play with 10 from inside?
Quote from tristancliffe :Oh dear, oh dear. You just don't get it!!!!

The licenced cars are encrypted. For everyone. Tweak can't get round that unless the encryption is removed (it won't be), thus with or without permission Tweak won't be able to edit the non-demo cars.

I won't have a model importer for LFS, but there is a CMX model importer for 3D Studio. There won't be an exporter (from 3DS)/importer (to LFS) any time soon, although it's technically possible to make your own if you wanted. However, seeing your Lambo in LFS wouldn't be an improvement - I'd hazard a guess it'd be utterly shite, because you don't appear to have a clue what you're talking about - the intricacies of suspension setup, engine/drivetrain positions are probably way too complicated for you - stick to Minesweeper.

hey "DEAR"..that's quite offensive...I HAD NEVER TALKED OF A LFS MODEL IMPORTER ( i'm not so stupid as you to think something like this..) you KID don't even now what a centripetal force is..so shut up...I made a 3d racing game with phisics from scratch for XSCALE HANDHELD DEVICEs in the late 2002 (never released cause it was only a demo made to test the capabilities of the toshiba e740 ), ...you were probably watching your playboy one handed in that time........and before find this TWEAK i was made mine...but I just left it cause I found it "READY AND FUNCTIONAL"...
the IMPROVEMENT that i was talking about would be the possibility to have "LICENSED CARS" and not stupid cars with stupid names...
and also...it's a CRIME ask something ????
before judge someone supposing that he don't now a F**** C*** about anything ...be smart and think first ...cause that person could be much more experienced of you ...but I understad...you're just a little faggot...grow first.....
regards......

EDIT : FOR EVERY OF YOU INTERESTED IN THE TWEAKED SERVERS..I WILL NOT MOVE THEM ANYMORE FROM THE DEMO LIST..BTW THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I MADE ANOTHER GAME SERVER WITH A NEW TWEAKED SETUP !!!
THE GOLF R32 3.2 VR6 ENGINE PRODUCING 241 BHP and 234 LB FT OF TORQUE!!!
It will replace your XF GTI...and trust me...IT'S A JOY TO DRIVE
For infos follow the updates on the SITE
(I apologize for being so rude...but if he talked that way..I've just answered the same way..)

EDIT : sorry for any grammatical error...my english sucks

:rolleyes:
...anyway, thanks for the new version of lfstweak. Despite missing some pretty important adjustments it's still possible to make some bloody quick yet driveable cars .
Quote from T.N.T. :hey "DEAR"..that's quite offensive...

Dear? It's not that offensive, you just strike me as a fool
Quote from T.N.T. :I HAD NEVER TALKED OF A LFS MODEL IMPORTER ( i'm not so stupid as you to think something like this..)

Yes you did, look in your last post. Words like "model" and "importer" show up next to each other...
Quote from T.N.T. : you KID don't even now what a centripetal force is..

Don't I? I was always under the impression that I knew what a centripetal force was since I was 8 (my grandfather was a physics teacher), so perhaps you should think before you accuse me of specific things not applicable to this thread
Quote from T.N.T. :so shut up...

no
Quote from T.N.T. :I made a 3d racing game with phisics from scratch for XSCALE HANDHELD DEVICEs in the late 2002 (never released cause it was only a demo made to test the capabilities of the toshiba e740 ), ...

Wow, I'm so impressed you made something no one ever saw
Quote from T.N.T. :you were probably watching your playboy one handed in that time

Hmmm, late 2002. I hadn't gone back to university at that point, so I was working full time on classic cars, and driving things like Lambos and Ferraris on a regular basis, as well as designing my own car (a project that is now on hold)... At least I wasn't sat coding a computer game for some obscure electronics device that no one will ever get to see
Quote from T.N.T. :........and before find this TWEAK i was made mine...but I just left it cause I found it "READY AND FUNCTIONAL"...
the IMPROVEMENT that i was talking about would be the possibility to have "LICENSED CARS" and not stupid cars with stupid names...

You are aware that that sentence makes almost no sense. And what sense it does make isn't understandable.
Quote from T.N.T. : and also...it's a CRIME ask something ????

Normally, no. But in your case I'll make an exception
Quote from T.N.T. : before judge someone supposing that he don't now a F**** C*** about anything ...be smart and think first ...cause that person could be much more experienced of you

Didn't you just accuse me of not knowing what a basic force is? So who isn't thinking?
Quote from T.N.T. :...but I understad...you're just a little faggot...grow first.....

Why do you sound 12? I can live with being a faggot, because it's got me several qualifications, access to 'nice' cars, access to racing cars, an ability to articulate questions, a lot of patience... Yes, I can see how jealousy makes me a faggot.
Quote from T.N.T. : regards......

Not from me

Quote from T.N.T. : EDIT : FOR EVERY OF YOU INTERESTED IN THE TWEAKED SERVERS..I WILL NOT MOVE THEM ANYMORE FROM THE DEMO LIST..BTW THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I MADE ANOTHER GAME SERVER WITH A NEW TWEAKED SETUP !!!
THE GOLF R32 3.2 VR6 ENGINE PRODUCING 241 BHP and 234 LB FT OF TORQUE!!!
It will replace your XF GTI...and trust me...IT'S A JOY TO DRIVE
For infos follow the updates on the SITE

Sounds amazing. Not
Quote from T.N.T. : (I apologize for being so rude...but if he talked that way..I've just answered the same way..)

I, however, don't apologise for being so rude, as it's funny seeing him squirm and try to make witty retorts.
Quote from T.N.T. :EDIT : sorry for any grammatical error...my english sucks

It doesn't suck, but it's nothing to be that proud of. Your reliance on smilies shows a certain immaturity.
Too bad I cannot use LFS Tweak with LFS V2
Quote from Riders Motion :Too bad I cannot use LFS Tweak with LFS V2

It only works with V and not with any testpatches
Mr RedruM69, are you going to update LFSTweak to test patch v2?
If I were him, I wouldn't bother with the test patches. Is it that big a deal to have to exes in your LFS folder?
No, I have loads. But I don't have the patch V exe.
patch v exe.
Attached files
LFS.exe.zip - 845.8 KB - 394 views
Quote from tristancliffe :makes me a faggot..........Sounds amazing. Not
I, however..........apologise for being so rude.......t's funny................
I.............suck.......but it's ......to be that proud of.... immaturity.

hey man...your grandfather could be a physics teacher..but who can know this ?? ( and also..who cares..) you can say whatever you want on a forum..btw...I'm Santa Clous instead...

you're right..no one will see that project on a stupid old device like the toshiba e740..you will see it soon on clickgamer.com for PDA and Symbian devices instead..I let you know on my site in a few weeks..

another thing mr.genius : how can I be jealous of something that I did't know ( - I can live with being a faggot, because it's got me several qualifications, access to 'nice' cars, access to racing cars, an ability to articulate questions, a lot of patience... Yes, I can see how jealousy makes me a faggot - ) ...I can't knew this before you told it...I'm not NOSTRADAMUS...I'm SANTA !! I TOLD YA !! and btw..I'm not jealous..got my BMW K1200 R...it's enough for me...

and also...I'm not proud of my english...and I've added smilies only to "fake" that I was kiddin..cause a more "RUDE" retort could be "translated" from the mods in a secure BAN/KICK for me...
btw...we must talk about the TWEAK here...so..if you wanna say stupid things about my english errors..or say stupid things about "how much cool" you are..cause you drive SUPER cars ( and you will never have one..)..I think that this is the wrong place...just send me private messages...
so...get lost...
-stop-

NOW...Could someone tell us how the BIKE feature of LFSTweak WORKS ??
Quote from T.N.T. :hey man...your grandfather could be a physics teacher..but who can know this ?? ( and also..who cares..)

hey man..you could have made a 3d racing game with phisics from scratch for XSCALE HANDHELD DEVICEs in the late 2002..but who can know this ?? ( and also..who cares..)
yah i looked on the twk website and i noticed on his server it said modified so i wend on my lfs and did what he said just to see if it said modified and i couldnt even find them but whatever i cant use the twk ne ways
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
where's the OCX files supposed to go
put those files in same folder where is your lfstweak
thanks, but im getting the same error!

"comctl32.osx is missing/invalid" what not..

ok solved it, it was once again just vista being a bitch with the UAE or what the **** that piece of shit software i called!

ATT Vista users, run ALL your progs as "run as admin" it'll solve 190% of all your "vista's being a bitch" problems!
Quote from Phill :ATT Vista users, run ALL your progs as "run as admin" it'll solve 190% of all your "vista's being a bitch" problems!

Did I just hear a sys-admin scream in agony?

Vain

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG