Some genius smashed his Veyron
(54 posts, started )
click

Oh well. I guess there had to be a first time
#2 - ajp71
Surprised it took so long

I'm not crying
Meh, I bet he wasn't doing 250mph when he crashed that. Photo reminds me of that guy who blew his face off with a shotgun (and lived). I never understand how the new Bugatti ended up weighing as much as a small cottage, a shame. At least it's sounds nice.
note - the wing is down, which means it was in max speed mode (lowered and wing hidden in the tail) and the road is wet enough to make things slippery...
Owner = Degenerate...

P.s: sure looks like a 400 kph speed attempt in rain on a B-road...money doesnt buy brains...
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : bleh
What do you expect from someone who lives in Surrey (I assume the tit lives in Surrey since that is the location of the crash)?
Quote from squidhead :note - the wing is down, which means it was in max speed mode

Actually, if the wing is up while diving, then you shut the car off, the wing goes down.

frenchy
oh, its only a veyron, i thought it was something worth looking at
Quote from squidhead :I stand corrected

ok, i was'nt trying to show you up. I was just saying .

i once had the privelege of seing one of these at Silverstone, aww what a beauty! and then to top it off, it did a couple of laps round the track. I think im in love :P

frenchy

Edit: i just heard your sound clip in your comment and all i have to say is...LOL

Anti-BMW faction hard at work, I presume.
wow... thats gonna cost a pretty penny to repair. wow... wow...
Who else read the title and the thought "Please let it be Tom Cruise, PLEASE let it be Tom Cruise..." popped into their heads?
Quote from jayhawk :Who else read the title and the thought "Please let it be Tom Cruise, PLEASE let it be Tom Cruise..." popped into their heads?

I didn't know he had one, but if I had known, I would've been begging for it to be Tom Cruise.

Being beheaded.
Is there not a video going about where Tom Cruise couldn't figure out how to open the door to let his passenger out. Can't remember where they were going, who it was... yea basically can't remember anything so may have made it up
Quote from jayhawk :Who else read the title and the thought "Please let it be Tom Cruise, PLEASE let it be Tom Cruise..." popped into their heads?

ROFL
if it belonged to Tom Cruise then - Press Here

Edit: I feel sorry about that BMW E36 being squished by a ball...I like those BMW's
Bah, it'll cost less than a packet of cigarettes to fix the damage. And why does the first crash have to be British, god damn inbreeds. Douché was probably racing a boy racer in a nova.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Douché was probably racing a boy racer in a nova.

I saw a Nova once that had a front wing. A proper F1-style front wing. It was probably the fastest car on the streets in the UK by a long way. I pity the fool who raced that car.
I'm angry anyone who was granted the miricle that would be being allowed to drive such a beautiful, and technologically boundry stretching car could be so careless as to drive it in a manner that creates a disproportionate risk to result in a crash on a public road.

:irked:
Ah it could've been anything. Patch of diesel, bad bump, puddle, another car doing something stupid, whatever. That's why doing anything other than the speed limit on public roads is a stupid thing to do.
You should drive some of the interstate highways in the middle of the US..
75mph limit on empty stretches miles and miles long, with some shrubs as only scenery.
Everyone should get to wreck at least one Veyron during his/her life.

It is a priviledge, like crashing enzos or prototypes
Quote from Hyperactive :Everyone should get to wreck at least one Veyron during his/her life.

It is a priviledge, like crashing enzos or prototypes

Enzo's - yes, I'd love to see a smashed Ferrari or a Maseratti every morning (I hate Ferr's and Maser's), Veyrons are different...those should spend their time in museums so everyone can see, touch, hear them...
#25 - axus
Quote from squidhead :Enzo's - yes, I'd love to see a smashed Ferrari or a Maseratti every morning (I hate Ferr's and Maser's), Veyrons are different...those should spend their time in museums so everyone can see, touch, hear them...

Because they're terrible for anything else not being focused on the driver but on making good performance figures for magazine-readers to recite?

(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG