The online racing simulator
New Nordschleife World Record!
(69 posts, started )
The best driving and filming in one video. I just thought of that.. we're blessed with Youtube
Give him a break, he is American...therefore naturally steers left
And who says Americans don't have a sense of irony!
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
Quote from AndroidXP :Hint

LOL! just got the joke!

However, incase you didnt know, nascar isnt really all that popular, other than little kids, and rednecks. Whats popular is FnF style street racing
#37 - JTbo
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :LOL! just got the joke!

However, incase you didnt know, nascar isnt really all that popular, other than little kids, and rednecks. Whats popular is FnF style street racing

Wow I can't believe you even said something like this. Why post when you have no clue what your saying?

Fast and furious racing? Wow. I honestly am emberresed reading this.
#39 - JTbo
Quote from Racin Jason :

Wow I can't believe you even said something like this. Why post when you have no clue what your saying?

Fast and furious racing? Wow. I honestly am emberresed reading this.

You have to understand him. He is younger than my car, no wonder he has no clue what is good and what is not

Fast & Furious thing is bad, very bad, it is even more bad than Rice and rice is also bad.

Volvo is good
NASCAR? Not popular?

NASCAR isn't popular all right...with the FnF kiddies who make up 1% of US' population.
That guy spinning out on his first corner on the 'ring is awesome...that's the only corner I turned off the stability control on the merc my dad and i rented while we were there. It was wet and I wanted to have a bit of sideways fun (it's one of the better ones for this as it's fairly low speed, though maybe adenauer forst is best for sideways fun). There was absolutely no weight to the steering or any feel though so correcting was total guesswork. I soon put the stability control back on But at least I didn't spin!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Give him a break, he is American...therefore naturally steers left

He wasn't American, he was Australian.

Cheers,
Matt.
Quote from sidi :And we're on the ring..............and your now off the ring

and know your back on drugs..........and THEN the ring :clapclap:
Quote from driversbriefing :sorry guys, I really dont think its funny at all. I am a regular visitor to the NS and find it disgusting that it has been posted on the internet.

I don't get why you find it disgusting that it's been posted here. I know someone who lives out there, rides it everyday, and holds the unofficial record for BTG, and he found it hilarious. It's funny, some jackass went out, with little to no driving talent when it comes to fast road driving, and spun it into the mud. Then, to make things worse, he did it while he was filming. And even worse, it has ended up on U-Tube. If that isn't a prime example of what the internet is for (taking the piss out of people) then I'm not sure I should be here.

Wil.
man I think he is blind. It's ranny out there!
Damn n00bz I'm telling ya since ever
he's not a noob, nordschleife is slippery when it's raining so u can see that m3 didn't have any speed on other tracks with that speed u could drive without of any risk to crash
Quote from v4forlife :I don't get why you find it disgusting that it's been posted here. I know someone who lives out there, rides it everyday, and holds the unofficial record for BTG, and he found it hilarious. It's funny, some jackass went out, with little to no driving talent when it comes to fast road driving, and spun it into the mud. Then, to make things worse, he did it while he was filming. And even worse, it has ended up on U-Tube. If that isn't a prime example of what the internet is for (taking the piss out of people) then I'm not sure I should be here.

Wil.

Exactly, this is pure internet entertainment, and it would be a crime if it wasn't uploaded on the net...
As it was a RHD car, I suspect it came somewhere from the UK (Ireland has no RHD, right?)... I can't believe some australian would have transported/driven his vehicle all the way to Germany...

New Nordschleife World Record!
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG