The online racing simulator
#1 - DJMOZ
My LFS has gone abit doodalli please help me! :)
Right first thing is, my names use for lfs when playing have ****ed up basically and wen i clik on a name or try to delete it, it says cannoutopen file, ? dont understand,

And also, i cum on to play 2day and it started loading up with it ever only did wen i had demo version, and wen im in my car theres no driver?

Just done this since i started it up 2day dont understand lol

Thanx
Quote from DJMOZ :dont understand lol

I know how you feel.

Do you want to have another go at telling us what's up with your installation, in English this time? Failing that, try reinstalling the game.
Quote from DJMOZ :Just done this since i started it up 2day dont understand lol

I have difficulties understanding you.
Alright. I can somewhat understand what is the problem. Maybe a fresh download could help.
Sorry dude, I have to agree with the above posts!

I was going to try and help you out, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.
#6 - DJMOZ
yea think its time to re download, but will my setups still be on ?
No, you need to copy your settings folder.
Quote from DJMOZ :yea think its time to re download, but will my setups still be on ?

Back up your setups folder perhaps?
If you copy the contents of the data\settings directory, or extract over the top, they should still be there.
just unzip to a differently named folder i.e. C:\LFS2, then copy across the setups (settings) folder, i.e. C:\LFS\data\settings.
Bless him, English must be a third language for him. Perhaps after grunting and pointing. Fortunately I speak a little imbecile, so here goes...

First one - probably a corrupt filename. Can you delete the file in Explorer.

Second one - starting in demo mode. Have you unzipped LFS, or are you playing it from the zip file. And are read-only attributes clear on the files.

Third one - no driver in the car - have you been using LFS Player Hacker (Ian.H's utility to change driver appearence). Or perhaps a corrupt model file somewhere makes LFS give up loading it.

If it just started today, what did you do yesterday (I'd have though school would be a good choice, but maybe not judging by the avater) that made it break?

If the above fails, reinstall LFS. You do still have the original zip file don't you? And finally, what patch are you running?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG