The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you like Multiculturalism In The Community?

Definitely!
It's all the same to me.
No, I'd rather be separated.
Quote from jtr99 :There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

HAHAHA...I was waiting for that, classic!

I very pressed bout lots peepol abilitees to speek inglish on heer. Yoo wood not see this in werld ten yeers ugo...way to go teem! Meet manee nis peepol and good driverz rasing LFS. It good fun!

EDIT: Yeah, who are the silly tits that voted no?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :And here I was thinking everyone lives in an igloo and plays hockey.

I don't live in an igloo, but my local NHL team plays in The Igloo!

Bet ya can't guess that team, eh?
#54 - th84
Quote from mrodgers :I don't live in an igloo, but my local NHL team plays in The Igloo!

Bet ya can't guess that team, eh?

The Steelers?

Oh, hockey.... who cares.

Quote from th84 :I always thought that everyone was American.

:hidesbehi

Quote :The Steelers?

Oh, hockey.... who cares.

Get back to where you belong..... :bullwhip: :hidesbehi

I voted No, look trough the topic for my comment
Quote from Scrabby :just the ppl on my school i hate, most part of them, they really think they dominate the school and think they can hold us down. And then their saying weeyooo u are a racist!!!. But look at yourselfs! u say shtomme belgh (stupid belgian kid) isnt that racist to? , so i don't really like those people

Eh, we were talking about multiculturalism in LFS, not at your local school. I havent found these things you say at all in LFS. And dont judge everybody from one culture just from some idiots at your school.
ow i thought in the world... well at lfs i havent got any problem at all with it, everybody is friendly against eachother(mostly) and its fun to talk other people and learn about their countries etc.. and btw those "some" idiots are allot of my school but nvm
#59 - Nine
Quote from Hankstar :Bah. Ottowa Senators ftw!

Sabres on top...and don't bring up last game...I'll admit, they weren't the same team that got them to where they are now, Ottawa is good, but Buffalo is better
2 - 0 baby, Ottawa is going further.
Racing online, except for a few whom seem to go out of their way to perpetuate a stereotype, I see no difference in human behavior. 99% of the people I race online are wonderful, thoughtful human beings. We are not as different as we think we are, the only division being language.

I have always pondered why some are obsessed with race and culture; we are all humans, right? Fundamentally, we all have the same ideals, morals and codes that dictate how we live our life, and how we perceive the world around us.

A thought about racism; I have come to this conclusion in how I regard race: we are all one race, if you think about it. To classify and separate a human being based on their color of their skin or their ethnic background is silly and backwards. It is as logical as saying the earth is flat.
My other belief is that we are all, in some degree, racist. The area in the human brain that forms those beliefs is, I think, in the most primative part of it. So, in life you have two choices: you can either think with the most primitive part of your brain, and fall deeper into hate, fear and depression, OR take the harder path, and make a conscious effort every day to fight the bigoted thoughts in your head. The person who says that they are not bigoted or racist is a liar, or in denial of their thoughts. Fight those hateful thoughts everyday!
Imagine if the world started thinking like that...we can then live in peace and harmony with each other. It starts...with you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG